GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who is the hardest??"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 28/08/01 at 19:39
Regular
Who do you think is the hardest film character/creature/alien/thing of all time?
For example...who would win between Li Mu Bai (Chow Yun Fat from Crouching Tiger)or Obi Wan Kenobi(Star Wars Ep. 1)?...obviously both would have to have lightsabres to make it fair! The Xenomorph (from the Alien films) or the weird night living creatures in Pitch Black?...The Terminator vs the Predator?...Blade vs Neo?....the possiblities are endless!!...why not just stick em in one huge arena and let them sort it out!!...that sure would be interesting viewing....never gona happen but u can always dream....
anyway, i was just thinking about it coz im bored... going down the pub now...later.....
Tue 28/08/01 at 19:39
"Women,Football,Beer"
Who do you think is the hardest film character/creature/alien/thing of all time?
For example...who would win between Li Mu Bai (Chow Yun Fat from Crouching Tiger)or Obi Wan Kenobi(Star Wars Ep. 1)?...obviously both would have to have lightsabres to make it fair! The Xenomorph (from the Alien films) or the weird night living creatures in Pitch Black?...The Terminator vs the Predator?...Blade vs Neo?....the possiblities are endless!!...why not just stick em in one huge arena and let them sort it out!!...that sure would be interesting viewing....never gona happen but u can always dream....
anyway, i was just thinking about it coz im bored... going down the pub now...later.....
Tue 28/08/01 at 19:42
Regular
Well thats a simple answer, Bruce Lee in preety much any of his films. You only have to watch the fighting seens in Enter the Dragon to work that one out.
Tue 28/08/01 at 19:52
Regular
"Whatever!"
Jason Voorhees - He has survived and returned in eight Friday the 13th films and is returning in Jason X!! Surely he must be the hardest character ever!!
Tue 28/08/01 at 19:54
Regular
Michael Myers is harder than Jason freakin Voorhees :0)
Tue 28/08/01 at 20:05
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
Li Mu Bai v Obi Wan - Li Mui Bai would easily win 'cause he can fly

Alien v Night Things - Easily Alien. No contest.

Terminator v Predator - Terminator, simply because he can't die.

Blade v Neo - Neo would win because he can do whatever he wants. He could bend Blade's sword around and then fly into the air and pick up a plane, dropping it on Blade's head. And he can't die. If he got stabbed then he could just come back to life. A bit of a stupid fight that one.

In an arena, overall, Neo would win because he can't dieand can do anything.

In a spaceship like the Nostromo in Alien then Neo would win again. Guess why?

If he wasn't on the ship then Alien would win.
Tue 28/08/01 at 20:10
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
TILTAWHIRL wrote:
> Well thats a simple answer, Bruce Lee in preety much any of his
> films. You only have to watch the fighting seens in Enter the Dragon
> to work that one out.

Okay, Bruce Lee is damn hard but in most of his films he'd be dead.

Big Boss - when he's fighting about 20 guys in the factory, everyone would just run at him and he'd be taken down. Then they would proceed to stamp on his head until he was dead.

Fift of Fury - The same would happen when he went to that Japanese school.

Game Of Death - Hmmmmm....he could have survived this film.

Enter the Dragon - the underground fight with about a hundred guards, the same would happen as in Big Boss and Fist of Fury.

Way of the Dragon - He could survive this too.

But against any of the people in list, he would lose.
Tue 28/08/01 at 20:29
Regular
"Whatever!"
TILTAWHIRL wrote:
> Michael Myers is harder than Jason freakin Voorhees :0)

Not in Halloween H20 he wasnt!! It only took a rock to the face to knock him down whereas in the original Halloween he could withstand five/six gunshots!!
Overall H20 was a disappointing movie!!
Tue 28/08/01 at 21:29
Regular
mike myers vs michael myers

mini me vs willow

robocop vs terminator(i sence a mega drive game)

megatron vs galvatron

mystique vs iguana....kidding...bring it on..
Tue 28/08/01 at 21:44
"High polygon count"
Lord Darth Vader - the greatest villain ever created!

:-)
Tue 28/08/01 at 22:37
"Women,Football,Beer"
ok......Li Mu Bai vs Obi Wan is a toughie...the skill of the Wudan vs Jedi like powers...hhhhhmmmmmm.....Li missed one poisened arrow at the end of Crouching tiger......Obi Wan wouldnt have....so Kenobi is my fav there.....xenomorph would kick night creatures a***......easily....terminator would do predator.......and yeah ok..neo would beat blade......but he wouldnt in the matrix!!!...in an arena.....id still go for the jedi......some of u say bruce lee......but against a xenomorph...i think bruce forsyth would be as good!!!.....

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.