GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"KOTOR"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Star Wars: Knights Of The Old Republic'.
Wed 10/12/03 at 10:39
Regular
I'm getting rid of it now - fed up of its crappy combat system, its tedious side-quests and the game in general.

The more I play of it, the less I like it, and so I shall get some better crap for it :D
Wed 10/12/03 at 10:39
Regular
I'm getting rid of it now - fed up of its crappy combat system, its tedious side-quests and the game in general.

The more I play of it, the less I like it, and so I shall get some better crap for it :D
Wed 10/12/03 at 12:39
Regular
"Laughingstock"
Edgy nonchalantly condemns another great game to the scrap-heap.
Wed 10/12/03 at 13:03
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
Shocked, probably the best game released since Vice City.
Wed 10/12/03 at 15:00
Regular
"Selected"
the same thing happened to me with Morrowind, i really liked it at first but then decided i hated it.....for pretty much the same reasons as well.
Wed 10/12/03 at 15:46
Regular
kotor is great.
the foot has spoken
Wed 10/12/03 at 17:19
Regular
What?

KotOR was great for it's brilliant combat system, excellent side quests and truly immersive game world. GamesTM hit the nail on the head with their review and a 9/10. It's truly the best game on Xbox.
Wed 10/12/03 at 18:05
Regular
Maverick42 wrote:
> It's truly the best game on Xbox.

I wouldn't go that far, but it certainly is great.

if it had live support, then it might be the best ever.
Wed 10/12/03 at 18:43
"I love yo... lamp."
It will have Live support. Just waiting on more content becoming available. Though now the PC version is released the developers will have time to make some.
Wed 10/12/03 at 19:45
Regular
ßora† SagdiyeV wrote:
> Maverick42 wrote:
> It's truly the best game on Xbox.
>
> I wouldn't go that far, but it certainly is great.

Well, there's nothing really to challenge it. Apart from perhaps Project Gotham Racing 2 I suppose I admit.
Wed 10/12/03 at 19:48
Regular
""To the pub...""
Morrowind = Best game on Xbox

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.