GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"P Diddy aint goin nowhere"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 28/08/01 at 14:01
Regular
I don't like this guy, but hes rich and goes out with some nice ladies (Git) but this topic was made because of his most recent tune - bad Boy For Life, it's so good it gets you nodding your head from back to side to side, not to mention a cameo from Mike tyson, Snoop Dog, Xzibit and Ice Cube + a bit of acting from some guy I can't remeber makes this song + video worth you time, tell me, if you don't like this tune theres gotta be some serious reason!
Tue 28/08/01 at 14:01
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
I don't like this guy, but hes rich and goes out with some nice ladies (Git) but this topic was made because of his most recent tune - bad Boy For Life, it's so good it gets you nodding your head from back to side to side, not to mention a cameo from Mike tyson, Snoop Dog, Xzibit and Ice Cube + a bit of acting from some guy I can't remeber makes this song + video worth you time, tell me, if you don't like this tune theres gotta be some serious reason!
Tue 28/08/01 at 14:19
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Oddly enough, this is the first Puff Daddy (I refuse to call him P Diddy, it makes ME sound stupid) I have ever liked, although I wouldn't admit it in public.
Tue 28/08/01 at 14:21
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
P Diddy?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What, did he think Puff Daddy sounded stupid?

*wipes tears from his eyes*

P Diddy..that is the funniest thing I have heard this week.
Tue 28/08/01 at 14:26
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
ok, His names stupid but I bet even puff daddy knows that, it's all about advertising + hes so rich and famous I doubt he cares.
+ mr Snuggly, I don't like much of his stuff but his Public Enemy N*1 was much better than Public Enemies original except for lil Kim rapping some crap at the end.
P Diddy, whats that all about anyway? is he having the same record deal problems Prince, Artist formerly known as prince had and Sign had?
Tue 28/08/01 at 14:29
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Fogmaster wrote:
his Public Enemy N*1 was
> much better than Public Enemies original except for lil Kim rapping
> some crap at the end.

I'm sorry what was that?
Tue 28/08/01 at 14:33
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
P Diddy's remix of Public Enemy N*1 was the first song i've ever like of his + it was better than the original except for Lil Kim. PDiddy's music is usually really bad, although he still makes a lot of money out of it.
Regular
Bad Boys life ha ha, dont make me laugh more like Pop stars life. P Diddy is just terrible, talk about living off the death of Biggie.
>>Calling yourself P Diddy is an incredible way to make yourself sound big and cool.

>>P Diddy is the worst attempt to try and heighten your 'street cred' I have ever seen, it makes me laugh until my spleen will explode.

One of these statements is true, now which one is it?
Tue 28/08/01 at 14:37
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
TILTAWHIRL wrote:
> Bad Boys life ha ha, dont make me laugh more like Pop stars life. P
> Diddy is just terrible, talk about living off the death of Biggie.

Puff daddy produced Biggies tunes! he was his best friend, but yeah, ok it was over 5 years ago, he should have forgotten about him a little more by now, maybe Biggie and Notorious just happen to ryhme with all P Diddies tunes.

i'm going to keep writting P Diddy just so you guys get used to it.
your names are hardly sane.
Tue 28/08/01 at 14:41
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
P Diddy's version of Public Enemy Number One was better the Public Enemy's

I'm still trying to get my head around that statement....nope, ain't happening...*head explodes*

And what, in your mind, does P Didd - No, I refuse to type that ludicrous moniker..what in your mind did Sean Coombs do to the mighty rumble of Public Enemy that "improved it".

Seems to me, all that guy can do is use old songs and stick some ass-awful rap over it.
Anyone remember his mate Mayce?
They guy that sounded like he took a few headshots as a kid?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.