GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Kanyon (Big slow) VS Shamrock (Cong Man) - KOTR 1st round"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 27/08/01 at 10:51
Regular
LOL

Sorry about that at the end - I meant that Shamrock went though, not Kanyon.
Sun 02/09/01 at 17:34
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
weel done big slow. it was a well fought match and i am sorry that u didn't win. that ok.
Sun 02/09/01 at 14:15
big_slow demands more comiserations.
Sun 02/09/01 at 13:30
Regular
May have taken a while to get in the topic but good match and bad look to Big Slow and well doe to the Cong man.
Sun 02/09/01 at 10:44
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
With the latest stipulations announced by the owner of the WWF, Anthony Hayes, tension is mounting in this King Of The Ring. The winner of this KOTR will now not recieve the WWF title, but a whole new title named the KOTR title. They will also be a part of a triple threat match for the WWF title, involving Chris Benoit (Grandprix) and The Undertaker (Jet).

But now we have a first round match, Kanyon (big slow) VS Shamrock (cong man). As late entrys, both big slow and cong man have only a single wrestler in this tornement, which makes this match vital.

Shamrocks music cuts, and the match gets underway, with both wrestlers talking trash in each others face. Shamrock pushes Kanyon, which counts as an offenceive move, and the bell rings.

Punches to start. Kanyon whipped into the ropes, comes back with a clothesline. Kanyon bounces off the ropes, Shamrock ducks down so Kanyon has to jump over him, Kanyon comes off the other ropes with a shoulder block. Shamrock right up, and taken down with a lariet. Kanyon in control now. Lifts Shamrock up, and gets a wrist lock. Shamrock uses the nearby ropes to help him flip his arm into a natural postion, and sweeps Kanyons legs.

Shamrock locks on a leg grapevine, trying to weaken Kanyon for the Ankle Lock. Kanyon gets out of it by getting to the ropes. Kanyon ducks a cresant kick, and hoists Shamrock into an Argentinian backbreaker! Cover....1...2...shoulder up. Kanyon follows this up by hooking Shamrocks legs as Y2J would do before a Walls Of Jericho, and lifting up into a powerbomb! Cover.1....2..Shamrock is tougher than that.

Shamrock whipped into the ropes. Ducks a boot from Kanyon, and hits a Belly To Belly Suplex! ANKLE LOCK! Ankle Lock! Kanyon gasping in pain...he manages to stand up, and go for an enzeragi. Shamrock is used to this reversal, and ducks, before reapplying the ankle lock! But Kanyon isnt finished - he goes for another annoyingly spelt enzeragi. Shamrock again ducks, but Kanyon stays on his feet, bringing his foot back over and catching the back of Shamrocks head!

Both men down now...referee making a count. Kanyon is up first, and he whips Shamrock into the buckle. Going for a superplex, but Shamrock knocks him down, and hits a Tornado DDT!

Cover..1...2...kick out. That was a fast count from the referee.

Arm Drag into an armbar by Shamrock. Kanyon fights out of it, and slides into a waistlock. Shamrock spins round to Kanyons back, applying a waistlock of his own, and looks to be going for a german suplex. Kanyon, however, slides around and reapplys a waitlock. He lifts Shamrock up itno what appears to be an Atomic Drop, but he falls forward, crushing Shamrocks face into the mat! I spose that must be called an Atomic facebuster - cant think of another name for it. What an innovator Kanyon is!

Pin...1.......2.....kick out. Slower count by the ref.

Shamrock set atop the buckle. Kanyon goes for a strange looking move...a super reverse suplex! I've never seen that before! Cover..1...2...kick out. Shamrock has no idea what hes being hit with - thus, he has no idea how to reverse any of it.

Double Underhook suplex by Kanyon, followed by a whip into the ropes. Kanyon locks on a chickin wing sleeper hold. Shamrock moves toward the buckle, and dives backwards off it, arching his back so that Kanyon is pinned below him! 1....2.......LATE Kick out. Crowd popped massively for that one.

Shamrock puts Kanyons head between his legs, piledriver style. He hooks both the arms - whats he going for here? He lifts Kanyon up, and turns 90 degrees. Kanyons body is flat, like a pedegree. BOOM! Kanyons face into the mat! Tiger Facebuster! Only ever seen that one once before!

1....2.....3!!!!!

Shamrock advances into the next round. Kanyon is gone for good, along with Big Slows hopes.

Thats the 5th man through, by my count.
Sun 02/09/01 at 10:42
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
What the hell? Wheres all my match gone? Ah well - i've got them all backed up in another topic.
Sun 02/09/01 at 09:37
Regular
"One More Chance"
Yer wheres the match? i aint read it.
Sun 02/09/01 at 00:45
ali got mad hes not in it and deleted it. after all he is a super hero like hurricane.
Sun 02/09/01 at 00:34
Regular
"I like cheese"
Yeah, what happened to the actual match on this topic??

:S
Sun 02/09/01 at 00:30
what in the blue hell is going on? mouldy canu you repost my match if you saved it? i take it that i lost by some comments made.
Tue 28/08/01 at 00:15
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Ice Blaster wrote:
> Will done big slow, good match too.... were doing good. Maybe I'll
> do my matches :D

HA! you OBVIUOSLY only read the end to see who won because if you did read it properly then you would see that big slow did not win but Cong man did it was a mistake!

Great match there Mouldy!! :D

Mouldy Cheese wrote: - he goes for another annoyingly spelt enzeragi.

lol :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.