GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I Need Info On Playstation 2 ONLINE!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 20/12/03 at 19:49
Regular
": ("
I've got a Ps2 and im gonna get The Sims:Bustin Out and Smackdown:HCTP but it would be 10 times better if i had Ps2 online so can you give me as much info as possible about it , like what you need and how much it costs, i will ask you questions when you send in a post, thanks!

Oh, and could you answer these questions please:

-If you need Broadband then can you connect it to the pc monitor?
-How long does it take to get it all done?
-Do you have to pay monthly like Xbox Live?

These are only a few questions i want to ask but if there is anything else i need to know please tell me,thanks....again.
Sun 21/12/03 at 13:05
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
costs about £35 for the network adapter
If you want to improve the way you go online so that you can use your PC and PS2 online at the same time you need a router which can be quite costly depending on which kind you get. If you aren't bothered about the cost you could always get wireless network in your house.

But all you really need is the network adapter and a few games that allow online play.
Sun 21/12/03 at 12:59
Regular
"Teal'c"
A million pounds.
Sun 21/12/03 at 12:10
Regular
how will i know if i have to pay monthly on a game or not, how much does it cost to get ps2 online?
Sun 21/12/03 at 12:03
"Dogs rule,Cats drul"
That is true.
Sun 21/12/03 at 12:03
Regular
"[SE] Shadow Elite"
You don't have to pay a subscription charge to keep your PS2 online, but you do have to pay monthly for certain games e.g. Everquest. You can play other online games such as Socom which don't have a monthly charge, and all you pay is the £40 for the game and headset.
Sun 21/12/03 at 11:36
Regular
Hey fantasy, that gave me alot of info but i need to know if you pay monthly or weekly.
Sun 21/12/03 at 05:51
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Fat Magician wrote:
> it would be 10 times better if i had Ps2 online so can
> you give me as much info as possible about it.

Voila!

http://uk.playstation.com/networkgaming/home.jhtml
Sat 20/12/03 at 20:52
Regular
Too old,if you go to www.****** they are selling Top of the chart PS2 games for £20!
Sat 20/12/03 at 20:37
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
Timesplitter's 2 .
Sat 20/12/03 at 20:35
Regular
i was gonna get lord of the rings: return of the king instead, if you dont think thats good then tell me what game i should get.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.