GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"True Ninten-droids Only"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 25/08/01 at 10:23
Regular
Wed 05/09/01 at 19:00
Lads Goto www.game-lynx.4t.com to see my web site.its not finished yet (only just started) iam putting in chatf and chat rooms and stuff like that. but iam wanting some people to come and work for the site to: find good links on any thing realy (mainy ninty and pc cd rom games) write reviews and help make the site as it is a huge task thankfully ive managed to get 999 meg for free on freeservers.i dont want any losers who think they can mascerade as webmasters when they havent done a days web work in they life. if you do come to work for the site you will have your own @game-lynx.4t.com email and have admin prevelages and passwords.
i cant pay you to start with as i have no advertisers as yet on my site, you will be able to have your own 120x60 ad for free as apart of membership to to site.if you are interrested in the site follow the links inside the site.
when/if i start to pay you it will be work related so the more you do the more you get.
Sat 01/09/01 at 12:08
Regular
MTM has been banned, lets just leave this.
Sat 01/09/01 at 12:05
Regular
"DS..."
why are we all still talking in this post? let's leave MTM in his sad excuse for a post, if anyone agrees with me someone create a post about why MTM should be banned and post as many different reasons as possible, ok?
slik ~_~
Sat 01/09/01 at 10:45
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
MTM was banned, take a look at the original post.
Fri 31/08/01 at 19:28
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
why are you a JAT again ming ? did you get banned ?
Fri 31/08/01 at 19:19
iam a back you litle tinkers!
Mon 27/08/01 at 17:40
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
well said.
Mon 27/08/01 at 17:22
Regular
No he hasn't come back on, shall we all forget about him now I dont think he will be coming back. Lets let this crap dissapear.
Mon 27/08/01 at 16:44
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
has mtm been seen since he post this or should i say heard from because i havent heard from him yet.
Mon 27/08/01 at 10:50
Regular
"DS..."
and besides, i try not to make a habit of swearing.
slik ~_~

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.