GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WWW=F European title...and the point is?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 24/08/01 at 15:40
Regular
Just been reminded that the WWF actually has a European title...and i'm asking why are thy bothering??? Matt Hardy has held it for a long time now and he doesn't seem to have a rivalry with anyone for it right now so the title is effectively dead and he doesn't even bother defending it...he just seems to wrestle tag-team matches with either his brother or more recently Chris Jericho. Has everyone else lost interest in the European title? I mean it is the lesser of three open titles in the WWF after the Heavyweight title and the IC title so no wrestlers even seem to want it. At least the HC and LHW titles hav their own divisions to make them a bit more interesting, but the European seems to have nothing? How could the WWF spice this title up a bit??? I thought it would be intersting to make it open only to competitors from Europe, but then remembered that Regal would be the only person eligible to hold it then...any ideas???
Thu 30/08/01 at 00:30
back to wrestling, i think Matt Hardy is a boring champ
Jeff would be a much better champ
Thu 30/08/01 at 00:29
To be honest, i would be lying if i said i liked forest
I a Newcastle Fan, Magpie through and through (plus Sunderland are total scumbags)
Wed 29/08/01 at 18:09
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
so that is quite decent then
Wed 29/08/01 at 18:05
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
yeah i suppose, but americans have to pay about
> $15 for just one event

Its closer to $30. $40 for Wrestelmania.
Wed 29/08/01 at 17:13
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
i like forest. they r one of my favourite english teams.
Wed 29/08/01 at 15:44
Regular
"..."
Thumbs up Jet, good taste ;) and without wanting to turn this into a football forum. The referee on Monday night was more biased than Nick Patrick!!!
Wed 29/08/01 at 14:36
Regular
"One More Chance"
Im a Forest fan because i used to live in Nottingham.
Wed 29/08/01 at 14:23
Regular
"..."
big_slow wrote:
> lol, that guys a forest fan.

:p
Wed 29/08/01 at 14:22
Regular
"One More Chance"
Well you only get 1 PPV because americans get Raw and Smackdown on ordinary channels. Also Americans get the Fanatic Series which i wish we got.
Wed 29/08/01 at 13:26
lol, that guys a forest fan.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.