GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Prince of persia help please"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'prince of persia'.
Sat 27/12/03 at 16:03
Regular
"as tha nowt moist?"
I know it's the wrong place to ask, but i need quick help and i have looked in right place to no avail

I'm near very end in a room with a statue in middle in water, every door i go in takes me back to door i came in. and she won't tell me were she is. god it's so annoying

some one please help quick, i can't stand her winding me up!!!!
Sat 27/12/03 at 16:03
Regular
"as tha nowt moist?"
I know it's the wrong place to ask, but i need quick help and i have looked in right place to no avail

I'm near very end in a room with a statue in middle in water, every door i go in takes me back to door i came in. and she won't tell me were she is. god it's so annoying

some one please help quick, i can't stand her winding me up!!!!
Sat 27/12/03 at 19:03
"period drama"
Walk around past all the doors - when you hear the sound of water running (or dripping, can't quite remember) you go into the door the sound is coming from.
Do this loads of times and you'll get to her eventually.
Sat 27/12/03 at 19:38
Regular
"as tha nowt moist?"
you are a hero thanks ;)
Sat 27/12/03 at 19:52
Regular
You'll need the cloak of wisdom from the castle of doom.
Sat 27/12/03 at 20:50
Regular
hey you must know what your doing in this game. I just started this game and I.m only 7% done and I'm already stuck. I feel like an idiot. I don't know what to do I'm at the part where you see the hour glass outside and I'm stuck on the ledge where you can't jump to the other pole cause it's broken and you can't run across the wall cause there is a crack where do I go or what do I do. I know it's probably really simple and I'll probably feel stupid but I need help thanks

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.