GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Manhunt"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Manhunt'.
Sat 27/12/03 at 18:53
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
I got this game for Christmas, and I ghaven't played much, abiut 20 mins. Anyway, so far I haven't been enjoying it much, does it get better?
Mon 12/01/04 at 20:34
Regular
You're actually quite right G-Virus.
Mon 12/01/04 at 14:12
Regular
"MaSTeR Of DArkNeSs"
i dont really like, Manhunt. Youll probably kill me for saying that (no pun intended) but it just seems so repetitive. Hide, kill, hide, kill, hide...ugh. AND, i didnt really find it THAT violent, it sure was gory, but not as much as what it was hyped. And yes, i did level 3 kills on everything but still, its nowhere near as bad as what they make out.
Mon 12/01/04 at 14:12
Regular
"MaSTeR Of DArkNeSs"
i dont realy lie, Manhunt. Youll probably kill me for saying that (no pun intended) but it just seems so repetitive. Hide, kill, hide, kill, hide...ugh. AND, i didnt really find it THAT violent, it sure was gory, but not as much as what it was hyped. And yes, i did level 3 kills on everything but still, its nowhere near as bad as what they make out.
Fri 09/01/04 at 21:39
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
Heh. The only thing from keeping me from the xbox is ro Evo 3.
Fri 09/01/04 at 07:30
Regular
I really must get back to this game! I bought it at launch, played it up to the level with the magnet-cranes (where you have to get the fuel can) and then just stopped playing it.

Maybe I shouldn't have bought NFSU and Ratchet & Clank 2 at the same time. Now, Xbox Live means I may never go back to my PS2 :/
Fri 09/01/04 at 07:24
Regular
"rto149"
i was just wondering of you could tell me how to find the basement in the game. when i have to go and find the basement and turn on the power so that the elevator will work. does anybody know where the basement is at? if you could reply and let me know i would greatly appreciate it thanks.
Mon 05/01/04 at 19:42
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
lalakersrule wrote:
> If you like games with a bloody awful camera system and poor control
> layout and it relying on it's subject matter to sell then you'd love
> this game.

JYou've just described my dream game.:D
>
> Very glad i decided to rent it instead.

I wish I had been as sensible. Although, I got it for christmas, so I can't blame my parents. Or my self
Mon 05/01/04 at 19:11
"Nothing From Nowher"
How Do you get past 'Divided They fall' i'm rather stuck. I'm onto the bit where you have to Kill whats-his-name but he's hard, do you need the sniper rifle?. please help
Sun 04/01/04 at 12:57
Regular
Like Aliboy said, you either like it from the off, or you don't.

Its not the same game as your progress through it, later levels involve you protecting a reporter and having to get a tramp to a location. :)

And stealth kills become less important, Guns need to be used more, but stealth still remains an important element in the game, often a gunshot alerts a pack of hunters, and then your buggered.
Sat 03/01/04 at 07:53
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
If you like games with a bloody awful camera system and poor control layout and it relying on it's subject matter to sell then you'd love this game.

Very glad i decided to rent it instead.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.