GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Kingdom-Hearts-Is-Class Thread"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Kingdom Hearts'.
Sun 28/12/03 at 19:20
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
Well, I might as well make one, with little else to do.

I believe Myst owns (and loves) the game, and after beginning to play it earlier this month after a 6 month lapse, I've found it rather good. So, what does everyone else think?

And also, anyone beaten Kurt Zisa or Phantom (clock tower, Neverland, evillll)? I'm muchly stuck.
Thu 01/01/04 at 20:27
Regular
Unless that's sarcasm, it is true - Rugby 2004 has the worst presentation I've seen in an EA game...ever!
Thu 01/01/04 at 19:17
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Edgy wrote:
Rugby 2004 is going back to the shop.
>
> The players are like blow-up dolls!

It's the weirdest thing.

An EA game with terrible presentation.

?!!!
Thu 01/01/04 at 18:07
Regular
"Still luv her?! dun"
I got Kingdom Hearts on Platinum, cos I was kinda late...

Anyway yes it is a class game, thanx to SquareSoft (Even though its associated with Disney Interactive... urgh..)

Anyways I've already completed Kingdom Hearts, 100% I dare say. All Keyholes locked (Incudling 100 Acre Wood/Winne The Poo's book). Got all Trinity Marks, got all 99 Dalmations, Synthesised Sora's Ultima Weapon, got all 7 Magic Arts from White Mushrooms, got all of the character's weapons, and defeated all tough hard to beat bosses, including Sephiroth.

In short, I've completed the whole game!! He heh, Disney lover I am (and SquareSoft). Took me 72 hours or so.
Wed 31/12/03 at 21:44
Regular
"accidental superher"
sorry phuzzy i beat kz ages ago...so i can't remember how to do it...i just remember it took me ages to get round to beating him...
good way to level is by defeating that ice titan though...you just gotta get good at reflecting those ice spine things (and avoiding his routine of other attacks) -you get quite a bit of experience
Wed 31/12/03 at 20:23
Regular
So far I prefer Mario Sunshine - but this is still class.
Wed 31/12/03 at 20:22
"period drama"
I got a £20 HMV voucher from a lazy aunt, so it's either this or Mario Sunshine.
I'm swaying slightly towards this at the mo. But it's not for sure. Convince me.
Wed 31/12/03 at 19:43
Regular
I had a quick bash on it this morning.

The tutorial bit at the beginning was rather dragged out and made little sense - but now I'm in the main game.

I have to find a cloth.
Wed 31/12/03 at 09:46
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
Play KH, it's stunning. :D
Wed 31/12/03 at 00:04
Regular
I bought Kingdom Hearts today with Rugby 2004. I haven't tried Kingdom Hearts yet, but Rugby 2004 is going back to the shop.

The players are like blow-up dolls!
Tue 30/12/03 at 10:07
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
*slight SPOILER*

It's a cup of battles and the like; The Platinum Battle is against Sephiroth.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.