GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Annoying phone calls..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 13/02/07 at 20:51
Regular
Tue 13/02/07 at 20:51
Regular
Tue 13/02/07 at 21:09
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Ha,

Thats Excellent :P
Tue 13/02/07 at 21:46
Regular
"eat toast!"
Oh those silent service phone calls. Apprently those occur because the caller calls several people at once. Once one answers the phone everyone else gets nothing or theres a pause and someone calls.

always asking if you would like to get a new mobile contract, double glazing, you've won a prize or shares.

Go away. There is a service to cancel it but it takes 30 days. Even then, i still get one or 2 phone calls from them.

My next tactic. Listen for background noise. If none. Say hello and quickly slam the phone down.
Wed 14/02/07 at 21:45
Regular
"cachoo"
Good stuff
Thu 15/02/07 at 14:51
Regular
"8==="
I was trying to find this sort of thing on youtube:

*Phone rings*

*answers phone* "Hello?"

"Hello, I'm from so and so inc and I'd like to talk to you about aluminum siding"

"Oh I'm a little busy at the moment, can you just give me your number and I'll call you back"

"Um, we're not allowed to do that"

"Oh, I guess you don't like people phoning you about business at your home?"

"Uh.. no"

"Well now you know how I feel" *slams down phone*

/rough re-telling of part of a Seinfeld episode

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.