GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GTA III & Vice City (PS2) Trade/Sale"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto 3'.
Fri 02/01/04 at 18:45
"Uzi Lover"
Got these two games on PS2, just seeing what offers you lot may want to offer for them.

It's like buying the Xbox GTA double pack but I'm also kind enough to throw in the DVD film 'Grand Theft Auto' too. Starring that guy with the big ears from happy days. WOOP! I could also design my own 'Collectors Edition' packaging using some Duplo blocks or something.

No doubt MOST PS2 owners have one or both of these games but worth a shot. All in perfect condition etc.
Fri 02/01/04 at 18:45
"Uzi Lover"
Got these two games on PS2, just seeing what offers you lot may want to offer for them.

It's like buying the Xbox GTA double pack but I'm also kind enough to throw in the DVD film 'Grand Theft Auto' too. Starring that guy with the big ears from happy days. WOOP! I could also design my own 'Collectors Edition' packaging using some Duplo blocks or something.

No doubt MOST PS2 owners have one or both of these games but worth a shot. All in perfect condition etc.
Fri 02/01/04 at 18:51
Regular
I'll give you Kelly's Pro Surfer for it....
Fri 02/01/04 at 18:51
Regular
"tokyo police club"
I'll give you what you want.
Fri 02/01/04 at 18:56
"Uzi Lover"
Mystique wrote:
> I'll give you Kelly's Pro Surfer for it....

Keep that game, its the meaning of love.
Sun 04/01/04 at 19:36
"Uzi Lover"
POP
Sun 04/01/04 at 19:52
Regular
Tomb Raider: Angel of Darkness?
Manhunt?
Red Faction 2?
Final Fantasy X?
Sun 04/01/04 at 19:54
"Uzi Lover"
Sorry only trading for Xbox games really. I'll sell for a good price however, name the price and the game/games you want.
Sun 04/01/04 at 19:59
Regular
Xbox...

Shenmue II?
Enter the Matrix?
Sun 04/01/04 at 20:03
"Uzi Lover"
Sorry, really looking for Xbox Live stuff.

I'll sell both willingly.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.