GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"champ man 03/04 help!?!?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Championship Manager 03/04'.
Thu 08/01/04 at 23:44
Regular
"help"
i wanna play champ man 03/04 on-line but i aint got a clue how 2, can any 1 help? please!!!
Fri 09/01/04 at 00:04
Regular
One of the persons will have to be the server (the PC the saved game will run off) I think you have to tick a box in the game settings bit to "run as server" and the person wanting to join this game will need the other persons IP address.
Thu 08/01/04 at 23:53
Regular
"help"
cheers mate, did your best, i'll give it a shot!
Thu 08/01/04 at 23:47
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Put the CD in the CD slot, click on the Champ Man symbol...

Um, I think you need to have arranged a person to play with and set a game up. That's how it used to work, not sure if it's the same on the new one.

By the by, I’ve never played it online before and am just guessing. But hey, at least I’m trying, right?
Thu 08/01/04 at 23:44
Regular
"help"
i wanna play champ man 03/04 on-line but i aint got a clue how 2, can any 1 help? please!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.