GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Counter Strike Source - Zombie Mod."

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Counter-Strike: Source'.
Sun 11/02/07 at 06:42
Regular
Here are a few things to help you when playing Counter Strike Source (Zombie mod).
Zombie mod is a server side mod for Counter Strike Source so all you need to do is join the server. Our server is 82.138.242.216:27025 if you would like to give it a go.
If you have limited ammo on the server you join like we do on ours, you might want to buy loads of weapons so that some are left on the floor. Find your self a hiding place close to spawn and drop your guns, rush back to spawn and pickup some more guns you left on the ground and return to the hidding place. This means you can buy an awp (15 shots) for the long distance shots and throw it away when done and pickup a ak or smg. Also remember to get a good pistol.
Spend some time learning how to duck jump. Most people think they can duck jump and end up asking how I get to the places I camp. This is because they are jumping and then ducking. If you walk up to a box and can't quite get onto it, try ducking and then jump just before you are fully ducked. This brings your feet higher than if you jump duck and allows you to get onto box's and things that you can't get onto by jump ducking.
Zombies and humans can move objects like coke machines by pressing the use key (E by default). This can help you build barricades as a human without wasting ammo or help you pull appart barricades as a zombie.
You can jump through some items like coke machines and large box's by lag jumping. This is easyer to do as a zombie as you move 1.5 times faster than humans but it can also be done as a human. Run at full speed with your knife drawn and jump duck towards the object you what to go through and hit it with your knife while doing a running jump duck. If you time this right, the server thinks the object is moving and the lag between your position on your end and where the server thinks you are gets you through the object. You can however get stuck in the objects so you need to get used to doing it.
Thats about it for now. If anyone else has any tips for Counter Strike Source (Zombie mod), post below.
www.uklanparty.net
LAN party events in Milton Keynes UK.
Mon 12/02/07 at 08:42
Regular
It's pretty much explained in full in the original post -_-

Recently started playing CS:S again, such a refreshing break from WoW, so good in fact that I didn't even miss WoW, yay :D
Sun 11/02/07 at 15:13
Regular
"Blood on my suit"
.....what is it?
Sun 11/02/07 at 11:40
Regular
I remember playing this a few years back, it was pretty good fun.
Sun 11/02/07 at 06:42
Regular
Here are a few things to help you when playing Counter Strike Source (Zombie mod).
Zombie mod is a server side mod for Counter Strike Source so all you need to do is join the server. Our server is 82.138.242.216:27025 if you would like to give it a go.
If you have limited ammo on the server you join like we do on ours, you might want to buy loads of weapons so that some are left on the floor. Find your self a hiding place close to spawn and drop your guns, rush back to spawn and pickup some more guns you left on the ground and return to the hidding place. This means you can buy an awp (15 shots) for the long distance shots and throw it away when done and pickup a ak or smg. Also remember to get a good pistol.
Spend some time learning how to duck jump. Most people think they can duck jump and end up asking how I get to the places I camp. This is because they are jumping and then ducking. If you walk up to a box and can't quite get onto it, try ducking and then jump just before you are fully ducked. This brings your feet higher than if you jump duck and allows you to get onto box's and things that you can't get onto by jump ducking.
Zombies and humans can move objects like coke machines by pressing the use key (E by default). This can help you build barricades as a human without wasting ammo or help you pull appart barricades as a zombie.
You can jump through some items like coke machines and large box's by lag jumping. This is easyer to do as a zombie as you move 1.5 times faster than humans but it can also be done as a human. Run at full speed with your knife drawn and jump duck towards the object you what to go through and hit it with your knife while doing a running jump duck. If you time this right, the server thinks the object is moving and the lag between your position on your end and where the server thinks you are gets you through the object. You can however get stuck in the objects so you need to get used to doing it.
Thats about it for now. If anyone else has any tips for Counter Strike Source (Zombie mod), post below.
www.uklanparty.net
LAN party events in Milton Keynes UK.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.