GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hello"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 10/02/07 at 20:11
Regular
"RIP English_Bloke"
Hello to you all. Long time no type. How are you all and what have you been up to? I’m ok, been very busy with work related things and the like. I got back from Moreton yesterday having been away to do my real fire training, which was great fun, if a little warm, (670C at one point).

The end of the last week was a little disappointing due to around 8” of snow stopping us training. Health and safety dictates that we can’t work in the snow. We did however get paid to grit paths, dig cars out and build a 8’ snowman.

I go out to station a week next Saturday, which is exciting and nerve-wracking at the same time. The station I'm going to is the one to have lost the most firemen since the war, which is reassuring.

So, what’s new?
Sun 04/03/07 at 16:01
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
Ladybird wrote:
> Heya, where's Lori?

I'm here
Sat 03/03/07 at 21:46
Regular
"Blood on my suit"
"I rescue people from extremely hot fires now......"

"Whats new with you?"

:P
Sat 03/03/07 at 19:48
Regular
Sure of course =)
Sat 03/03/07 at 19:46
Regular
"hello"
hello everybody can I join?
Mon 12/02/07 at 06:51
Regular
"..."
*Waves in English Bloke's General direction*
Mon 12/02/07 at 03:08
Regular
Heya, where's Lori?
Sun 11/02/07 at 23:09
Regular
Sup man.
Sun 11/02/07 at 23:03
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
i remember you, hey *waves n smiles*
Sun 11/02/07 at 22:56
Regular
"Blood on my suit"
Hey British_guy.
Wait......
Sun 11/02/07 at 22:55
Regular
"hulagadoo"
Welcome back. Nice to hear the training is going well. Im thinking of applying to the fire service as well after I finish college. Either that or the police.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.