GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Surely the greatest weapon in any game, ever?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Worms 3D'.
Sun 11/01/04 at 23:17
Regular
The super sheep in Worms 3D.

Looks like a normal sheep, but just one press of the A button makes it don a cape and take to the skies like some kind of underpants and tight combo wearing super-hero. Then you're free to fly it around the landscape and bring it down on any of the slack jawed on lookers and BOOM.

DEATH FROM ABOVE BIZNITCH!

Genius...much like the whole game actually.
Sun 11/01/04 at 23:17
Regular
The super sheep in Worms 3D.

Looks like a normal sheep, but just one press of the A button makes it don a cape and take to the skies like some kind of underpants and tight combo wearing super-hero. Then you're free to fly it around the landscape and bring it down on any of the slack jawed on lookers and BOOM.

DEATH FROM ABOVE BIZNITCH!

Genius...much like the whole game actually.
Sun 11/01/04 at 23:20
Regular
I'm sure many people have said the same thing...about six years ago when it was invented.
Sun 11/01/04 at 23:21
Regular
Yeah but in 3D it's 1000 times better.
Mon 12/01/04 at 01:45
Regular
Personally I prefer the holy hand grenade
Mon 12/01/04 at 09:16
"I love yo... lamp."
Concrete Donkey was the winner for me.
Mon 12/01/04 at 09:24
Regular
The holy hand grenade was only my fave in worms 3d, my fave in any game ever has to be the laptop gun in perfect dark.

why has no-one copied this idea?
Mon 12/01/04 at 09:25
Regular
Mullet Time weapon's probably the best, although I'm not sure if you can actually use it or not.

But, yes, Worms 3D is simply genius. Getting a banana bomb in a small cave full of enemy worms is very satisfying.
Mon 12/01/04 at 09:27
Regular
I'm gutted it ain't live though, because none of my mates want to play a 'baby game' like that, so I have to play it alone.

Worms on live would be pure class, and so easy to do.

come on team 17 - sort it out
Mon 12/01/04 at 09:28
Regular
That last line sounded *very* worrying.
Mon 12/01/04 at 09:28
Regular
Rickoss wrote:
> That last line sounded *very* worrying.

perhaps if you'd lost your mind, yes.

*scratches head*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.