GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Tony Hawk's underground"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Tony Hawk's Underground'.
Sun 18/01/04 at 12:41
Regular
"Max Power"
what do you think of tony Hawk's underground?

i like it, what with all the non-skating goals i like just running about and getting into the cars and going up ramps acroos the whole of the level ive completed it twice doing all the goals on normal and sick mode i find tony hawk's games a not much of a challange i got it for christmas and completed it that day, well 1am on boxing day really but i first played on it a mid day so i was playing on it for about 9 hours (because i also had true crime and simpsons on dvd so i was watching simpsons playing true crime and eating tea aswell)

and also whats your highest scores?
mines 20 million with no cheats
and about 400 million with cheats (perfect rail and perfect manual)
Sun 18/01/04 at 20:11
Regular
"www.bloodbanx.com"
i meant i was sad cuase i play with online blokeys i have no real freinds

(its a lie really but thats what i meant)
Sun 18/01/04 at 14:52
Regular
"Max Power"
i dont play online one of my mates got ps2 internet i was playing it with a friend i want to get the internet on my ps2
Sun 18/01/04 at 14:37
Regular
"www.bloodbanx.com"
THE MADMAN wrote:

>its a shame though there is not a puck on multi player

i wouldn't know about that i have no freinds to play with....

yey online blokey!
Sun 18/01/04 at 14:34
Regular
"Max Power"
yeah i love playing that theres a gap there when you score grind over the goal its a shame though there is not a puck on multi player
Sun 18/01/04 at 14:09
Regular
"www.bloodbanx.com"
i love it i completed it on sick mode and thats it..

did you know you can play hockey in vancouver and if you score is counts to.. theres a putt in middle
Sun 18/01/04 at 12:41
Regular
"Max Power"
what do you think of tony Hawk's underground?

i like it, what with all the non-skating goals i like just running about and getting into the cars and going up ramps acroos the whole of the level ive completed it twice doing all the goals on normal and sick mode i find tony hawk's games a not much of a challange i got it for christmas and completed it that day, well 1am on boxing day really but i first played on it a mid day so i was playing on it for about 9 hours (because i also had true crime and simpsons on dvd so i was watching simpsons playing true crime and eating tea aswell)

and also whats your highest scores?
mines 20 million with no cheats
and about 400 million with cheats (perfect rail and perfect manual)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.