GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Regal makes an announcement"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 16/08/01 at 21:40
Regular
(Regals music hits)

Here comes William Regal! He is not scheduled for a match tonight. In fact, there are NO matches tonight, so its a bit strange that there is a large crowd.

He waves to his fans on the way down the ramp, and slowly steps into the ring. He is wearing a suit, and he is holding a microphone. Interesting.

He speaks. "Hello everyone. I am here tonight to make an announcement as the Commisioner of the WWF. A man in my position is here to make things interesting for the fans, and that is what I intend to do. I am in the process of organising a King Of The Ring tounement for the WWF Heavyweight championship!"

"Here is what will happen - 32 men in this Federation will compete in this tornement. This is because it has been bought to my attention that some of these talented superstars have not had a single match yet. Some of these superstars that I feel are less talented will have to qualify, in a way I will explain later on"

"32 men will compete in the first stage of the tornie. Of these, 28 already have thier places. The remaining 4 spots will have to be fought over by the remaining 16 men. This will be done via a battle royal, with the last 4 men in getting to be in the first round."

"I will tell you the identitys of the 28 already qualified tommorow".

With that, Regal left the ring.

PS - If you have any questions, ask Cheese about it.
Mon 27/08/01 at 10:50
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
Just to clarify, in the KOTR, the following are already qualified:

Regal
Albert
DDP
Shamrock
Rikishi
Sat 25/08/01 at 00:24
Regular
"..."
Grandprix wrote:
> It is for my benefit. I have been on holiday for two weeks. He is
> just helping me catch up.

Ok, was just having a laugh anyway...
Fri 24/08/01 at 18:55
Mouldy Cheese wrote:
> On a completely unreleated note, my new msn addy is
> [email protected]

that name is coptwright protected. im telling mum.
Fri 24/08/01 at 18:38
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
On a completely unreleated note, my new msn addy is [email protected]
Fri 24/08/01 at 16:23
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
It is for my benefit. I have been on holiday for two weeks. He is just helping me catch up.
Fri 24/08/01 at 15:25
Regular
"..."
Ant wrote:
> POP for Matt!

Whats with all this popping??? it's making my ears hurt :s
Fri 24/08/01 at 15:00
Regular
"I like cheese"
POP for Matt!
Wed 22/08/01 at 19:08
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
The Cong Man wrote:
> Hey i think the following wrestlers aren't taken...
Bull
> Buchanan
The God/goodfather
Big Bossman
Steven
> Richards.

i ll go any of them if im allowed. probably wont be.
Sun 19/08/01 at 09:18
Regular
"..."
Who better than Kanyon??? Well, i'm kinda hoping Shamrock is...if only to shut that awful catchphrase up. Also, i'm not usually one to take the mickey out of others disablities but is Kanyon the first ever short-tongued wrestler to be successful???? lol :p
Sat 18/08/01 at 19:09
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
Another match for the KOTR.

KANYON (big slow) VS Shamrock (cong man). - To be written by me, Mouldy Cheese.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.