GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"im avin probs with Halo"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Halo'.
Thu 29/01/04 at 13:15
Regular
"$Big Bucks$"
im playin multiplayer and i go in to edit gametypes and i put in on all vehicles then i save gametypes then i go to play it and i only get the warthog.can sum1 help plz.
Thu 29/01/04 at 17:49
Regular
"halo champion"
check out my halo tournament on the first topic at the top.mickyjo_uk
Thu 29/01/04 at 17:39
Regular
"$Big Bucks$"
it is possible cuz ive just dunnit you have you start your own level by pressing Y on the bit where you select slayer or king of the hill. then edit it so you have all vehicles except banshees,then save .
Thu 29/01/04 at 17:37
Regular
"halo champion"
cube mad or sumin like that this is because you r trying to edit a gametype which came with the game.you cannot delete these or edit them so make ur own and then save and that should do it .anyone who needs help on halo please email me at [email protected]
Thu 29/01/04 at 17:15
Regular
"I'm not a noob :"
WHAT ? So is it possible to have those little alien bikes on say the big Ice level? Or can you only get the warthog.
Thu 29/01/04 at 14:59
Regular
"\\"
You can't get all vehiecles on every level. Only a few can have all...
Thu 29/01/04 at 13:15
Regular
"$Big Bucks$"
im playin multiplayer and i go in to edit gametypes and i put in on all vehicles then i save gametypes then i go to play it and i only get the warthog.can sum1 help plz.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.