GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"runescape, anyon play this game? if u do look at my post"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'RuneScape'.
Sun 01/02/04 at 12:46
Regular
"don't do crack"
hi whats up.... this is nate, and i been playin rs bout 2 years now, i got a lvl 74 with 84 mining but his stats are all messedup lol impure as hell... but i made a noob not to long ago and his fighting stats are 60 att 40def 73str 64hp and 40 prayer, he maxes out with 24's cool huh... but anywa if u wanna chat bout rs i'm down with that
Sun 08/02/04 at 13:33
"Genius!"
I went on it for a few months i got too something like lvl 28 but after a while i got bored and thought it was too babyish.
Wed 04/02/04 at 18:56
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
I'll have to try and remember my username on it first... Hmm... :D
Mon 02/02/04 at 04:45
Regular
"don't do crack"
yea well u sould try it out, may ot like it at first but it gets addicting lol... jus go to runescape.com ad o have some fun :)
Mon 02/02/04 at 04:44
Regular
"don't do crack"
yea it's an ok game for free... all u need is the internet lol and ur set... i u ned help u can add my characters nate justen or ha your dead
Sun 01/02/04 at 14:41
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
I used to go on this game a few months back. It's quite good, although I think I only got to being something like a level 8. :D I might start going on it again soon. I'd forgotten it even existed. :P
Sun 01/02/04 at 13:19
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Can't say I've ever heard of this game, but my hands are tied with SE: Galaxies right now so will doubtfully give any thought to it in the near future either.
Sun 01/02/04 at 12:46
Regular
"don't do crack"
hi whats up.... this is nate, and i been playin rs bout 2 years now, i got a lvl 74 with 84 mining but his stats are all messedup lol impure as hell... but i made a noob not to long ago and his fighting stats are 60 att 40def 73str 64hp and 40 prayer, he maxes out with 24's cool huh... but anywa if u wanna chat bout rs i'm down with that

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.