GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Sega GT Online"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Sega GT'.
Thu 05/02/04 at 15:04
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
It's had mixed reviews but anyone here planning on getting it tomorrow ?
I didn't get the original GT 2002 so am looking forward to whipping some ass*s online over the weekend.

By the way gameplay.com had it priced up wrongly on their website for 4.99 instead of 24.99 for three weeks - and they honoured the price, but no one told me until today and now it's too late :(

So if your going on Live with this soon, post your gamertag please - so I know who I beating
Thu 05/02/04 at 15:04
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
It's had mixed reviews but anyone here planning on getting it tomorrow ?
I didn't get the original GT 2002 so am looking forward to whipping some ass*s online over the weekend.

By the way gameplay.com had it priced up wrongly on their website for 4.99 instead of 24.99 for three weeks - and they honoured the price, but no one told me until today and now it's too late :(

So if your going on Live with this soon, post your gamertag please - so I know who I beating
Thu 05/02/04 at 15:14
Regular
I'm not sure if I'll get this - the original one sucked. Although you can bet cars and parts on races.

Could be good. If I do get it, it'll be second hand a bit later.
Thu 05/02/04 at 16:52
Regular
"All about the Beats"
Might get it, but i dont think it will beat PGR2. Though i have afew old games i could trade in for it if people are playing it after 1 week.
Thu 05/02/04 at 17:18
Regular
"Remember me?"
SEGA GT 2002 sucks willy, so I'm assuming SEGA GT Online will suck willy just as much, if not more. And seeing as PGR2 is far better than SEGA GT 2002 anyway, there's no need for me to bother with the SEGA GT Online at all.
Thu 05/02/04 at 18:01
"I love yo... lamp."
First of all, just check the SR Live definative thread thingy.

Secondly, I might get it in time. I liked the first one, as a serious racer in a Gran Turismo style it was great, but lacked courses. This should be an improvement.

Whilst I love PGR and PGR2, sometimes I just want to max out a bubble car or something.
Thu 05/02/04 at 19:42
Regular
Dark Mark™ wrote:
> SEGA GT 2002 sucks willy,

That is what you (and I admittedly) said about Project Gotham 2 originally.
Thu 05/02/04 at 20:08
Regular
"Remember me?"
The difference being that I got into PGR2 in a big way, whereas SEGA GT smells.
Thu 05/02/04 at 20:15
"slightlyshortertagl"
Valentino Rossi wrote:
> So if your going on Live with this soon, post your gamertag please -
> so I know who I beating

www.SR-live.co.uk

tut tut tut :-)
Fri 06/02/04 at 13:26
Regular
I came across this game in Gamestation today. I have to admit - I almost bought it. the graphis *look* to have been done up and again, there is the idea of placing cars and parts as bets.

I reckon this could be in my game collection. Just not yet.
Fri 06/02/04 at 15:02
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
my copy is in my sweaty palms, should be playing by about 10 tonight, will let you know first impressions.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.