GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"what is the best PS2 game?"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 11/08/01 at 15:10
Regular
Best ps2 game is.....
Sat 11/08/01 at 15:10
Regular
"Mole Hole"
Best ps2 game is.....
Sat 11/08/01 at 15:11
You tell me....

(GT3 or SSX)
Sun 12/08/01 at 12:06
Regular
The question thing with which is the best playstation 2 game which makes it impossible to answer is that there ins't one. All a matter of opinion but ever since the realease of the console I have yet seen anything that impressises me. Maybe this is juse because I'm a boring person and don't know a thing but all I have seen so far is graphics. And I wouldn't say anything bad about them, but it's the gameplay we are lacking and none of them have keeped me hooked for as long as the original playstation did. Maybe it is because that when the original playstation was realeased it was a magical moment in computer gaming but when the PS2 was realeased we had seen it all before and played it all before. The PC has already offered us what the PS2 has. In my opinion the XBox should wipe it out as playing PC games on a console sounds very appealing to me. The release of Metal Gear Solid Sons Of Liberty should (and I'm hoping) will make me change me mind about the weakness of the playstation 2 as from the Demo's it it showing us what made us want to go out and spend 300 quid in the first place
Sun 12/08/01 at 13:11
Regular
"Palace 5-0 Brighton"
Mario.

;-)
Sun 12/08/01 at 13:32
Regular
GT3 without a doubt...the reason for gettin a PS2.
Sun 12/08/01 at 22:18
Regular
"360: swfcman"
I would say GT3 also but i think Zone of the enders was one of the most original games i own. Also it has great graphics and good gameplay but just did not last long enough, just as well i got it for £17 on the internet new.
Mon 13/08/01 at 12:30
Red faction
Mon 13/08/01 at 12:35
You sad man .... MGS was awell easy small teeny weeny game and the second one will be no different ... The ps2 in my opinion is good and I have £300 worth out of mine already
Mon 13/08/01 at 19:50
onimusha: warlords. Loads of mindless hacking and slashing with a relatively good storyline. Good graphics. Is a great game even though it's a bit short.
Wed 15/08/01 at 20:10
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Or†ega wrote:
> GT3 without a doubt...the reason for gettin a PS2.

i totally agree, but i cant wait for sd3

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.