GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"stuck in kingdon hearts"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Kingdom Hearts'.
Mon 16/02/04 at 04:21
Regular
"why hello there"
The furthest i have gotten is to and through Agrabah. I can not find the other navigation piece. I have one, where I found it i'm not sure, i need the other. If anyone has any info for me pleaSE E-MAIL ME AT ( [email protected] )
Sun 22/02/04 at 13:47
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
Cooky wrote:
> heh, I've gotten to the last level, but for some reason started
> playing some other game, and I've never actually gone back to it and
> bothered to just finish off that last level. I really should do at
> some point. Maybe in a week or so.
>

Thats basically what I did. Got to almost the end, stopped playing to study for exams last year, and just never went back to it. maybe one day I'll actually finish it.

Did anyone else think it was a little on the easy side?
Thu 19/02/04 at 23:13
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
heh, I've gotten to the last level, but for some reason started playing some other game, and I've never actually gone back to it and bothered to just finish off that last level. I really should do at some point. Maybe in a week or so.

:)
Thu 19/02/04 at 12:37
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Well thanks anyway, at least you gave me a clue so I'll check which sword you get when. Although, to be honest, this is the second time I've picked this game up to play and the second time I've gotten bored of it really fast.
Tue 17/02/04 at 21:15
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
To be honest can't really remember what you get. Just another sword I think. Which seems to be all you get after beating each boss. But there's one sword... erm... a powerfull one, which is about the only one I used throughout the whole game. You get loads of different ones, but it's just that one I used all the time.

Tue 17/02/04 at 11:29
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Great - can I ask a quick question then please. I don't remember if I finished the waterworld one. What do you get, if anything, when you beat the boss (Ursula?).

I've had a quick look at gamefaq but they're too comprehensive for such a little question.
Tue 17/02/04 at 10:01
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
I remember it being a pain to try and find the other piece. If I remember correctly you have to seal the keyholes in each of the worlds and then you get it.

If you need any help on sealing specific holes just ask and I think I'll be able to delve into my memory and try to remember!

Hope that's of some help. Unlike people who always just go "Look at www.gamesfaqs.com"

Mon 16/02/04 at 12:09
"For the horde!!!!"
Valentino Rossi wrote:
> try looking on gamefaqs.com

indeed
Mon 16/02/04 at 09:36
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
try looking on gamefaqs.com
Mon 16/02/04 at 04:21
Regular
"why hello there"
The furthest i have gotten is to and through Agrabah. I can not find the other navigation piece. I have one, where I found it i'm not sure, i need the other. If anyone has any info for me pleaSE E-MAIL ME AT ( [email protected] )

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.