GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Gimme some advice ."

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 10/08/01 at 22:48
Regular
I haven`t got a PS2 but I am looking for a new console at the end of this year . Why should I buy one . I need news on games , pice cuts and even more games . Unless you think I shouldn`t get one , gimme some advice .
Fri 10/08/01 at 22:48
I haven`t got a PS2 but I am looking for a new console at the end of this year . Why should I buy one . I need news on games , pice cuts and even more games . Unless you think I shouldn`t get one , gimme some advice .
Fri 10/08/01 at 23:00
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Buy a PS2, lots of good games coming out like Silent hill 2, MGS2, ISS, The Getaway,Resident Evil Code V and loads more,also sega are porting more games onto PS2 from Dreamcast and there are already good games out now like GT3, Crazi Taxi, Dead or Alive 2, Red Fraction, SSX and more. I think there has been one price cut and when the other consoles come out there wil probally be another one. But its been said before buy a console that has the games that you want.
Sat 11/08/01 at 01:18
Regular
GT3 is the sole reason to get a PS2. i have been a Ninty all my life, and i have never purchased any other consoles aprt from Nintendo. This is the first time i have crossed over, and i wasnt dissapointed. A PS2 with just GT3 will keep you going for ages.
Sat 11/08/01 at 13:46
Problem : I don`t like driving sims . GT3 doesn`t matter to me .
I also hate flight sims and strategy games .
Sat 11/08/01 at 16:21
Regular
Well buy a PS2 for ISS, MGS2, Silent Hill 2, ect...
Sat 11/08/01 at 16:26
I saw my mate`s PS2 DVD and Soul Reaver 2 looked stunning . Anyone got a lot of news on this ? Anyone got any links for PS2 ?
Sat 11/08/01 at 16:44
223 wrote:
> Problem : I don`t like driving sims . GT3 doesn`t matter to me .
I
> also hate flight sims and strategy games .

Then whats left?
Sat 11/08/01 at 16:58
Regular
Adventure games or sports games?
Sat 11/08/01 at 17:03
RPGs , racing games , adventure , sports , fighting , shootem`up and loads more .
Mon 08/02/10 at 21:12
Regular
Hi to all at Aquamania

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.