GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"X-2 ... on its way!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Final Fantasy X-2'.
Thu 19/02/04 at 08:51
Regular
"Moody DJ"
Proper bo I tell thee.

My fiancee is going to be so PLEASED that I have this...
Thu 19/02/04 at 08:51
Regular
"Moody DJ"
Proper bo I tell thee.

My fiancee is going to be so PLEASED that I have this...
Thu 19/02/04 at 09:03
Regular
I'm still in two minds on whether to get this. One one hand, I want it purely because it's Final Fantasy. On the other, it's not Final Fantasy.

You know what I mean.
Thu 19/02/04 at 09:04
Regular
*On one hand.
Thu 19/02/04 at 09:37
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
The battle system looks awesome.

Yay!
Thu 19/02/04 at 10:24
Regular
"Moody DJ"
ßulle††™ wrote:
> I'm still in two minds on whether to get this. One one hand, I want it
> purely because it's Final Fantasy. On the other, it's not Final
> Fantasy.
>
> You know what I mean.

I think I'm a bit of a completist, I tend to jump at just about anything they pump out. I got the rather tragic Ergheiz and decided to be a little bit wary of their spin off series. Quite glad I didn't pick up The Bouncer and Chocobo Racing now!

It was a shame about Ergheiz too, They could make a pretty wicked fighting game with all classic FF characters, it was just lacking in any form of depth and finish ... which is a surprise for a Square product.
Thu 19/02/04 at 10:58
Regular
Yeah I got Ergheiz (sp?). A bit of a disappointment, but it was fun to kick ass real-time as Cloud.
Thu 19/02/04 at 12:23
Regular
"uncopyable"
When you think this was the first ever FF sequel, and as such had a huge level of anticipation, you can draw no other conclusion other than this game is a huge disappointment.

Spiritual summoner turned teeny-bop relic hunter - I think not.

They should have done a sequel to FF7 or at the very least made this game credible.

A low point in the FF series for me I am afraid.
Thu 19/02/04 at 14:15
Regular
": ("
I haven't played alot of the Final Fantasys but i do know that FFX is a good one to start with as it is the beggining of a totally different story, so i decided that i wouldn't get X-2 because of the following:

1. I haven't got enough money cos im also preordering SOCOM 2 and by my calculations i will only be left with a tenner which i have already spent on getting FFX (It should arrive at my house by Saturday.

2. I wont get the story as i haven't played FFX.

Please tell me if i made a wise decision on getting FFX and then getting X-2 afterwards.
Thu 19/02/04 at 17:07
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Hey, The Bouncer was good.
Thu 19/02/04 at 17:40
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
If you like games which last about 3 hours.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.