GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"November Rain"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 10/08/01 at 18:38
Regular
I think everyone's Christmas list will be rather game-heavy for all PS2 owners....

The quality of November releases is simply astounding! I actually bought my first lottery ticket in years for tommorrow's draw after i saw the list of pre-Christmas releases!!!

Here's my small pick of releases just for November alone -

Age of Empires 2, Airblade, Devil May Cry, FIFA 2002, ISS Pro Evolution 2, Jak & Daxter, Silent Hill, SSX Tricky and Tony Hawk's 3.

Droool.....

(where's my shotgun? i wonder if the post office is still open.....)
Fri 10/08/01 at 18:38
I think everyone's Christmas list will be rather game-heavy for all PS2 owners....

The quality of November releases is simply astounding! I actually bought my first lottery ticket in years for tommorrow's draw after i saw the list of pre-Christmas releases!!!

Here's my small pick of releases just for November alone -

Age of Empires 2, Airblade, Devil May Cry, FIFA 2002, ISS Pro Evolution 2, Jak & Daxter, Silent Hill, SSX Tricky and Tony Hawk's 3.

Droool.....

(where's my shotgun? i wonder if the post office is still open.....)
Fri 10/08/01 at 18:56
Regular
"You Bum!!"
You are right.With so many games coming out this year alone, many people will not have any money till next summer.They will all be in debt.Imagine the queus for bank loans in couple of months time
Fri 10/08/01 at 18:59
Regular
"~SRS~humpo"
there are some absolute belters amongst that list....long live PS2
Fri 10/08/01 at 19:26
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Santas sack will be heavy with PS2 games this year, luckily for me i have a large family so there are some extra funds for the games i desire.
Fri 10/08/01 at 19:31
Regular
"You Bum!!"
Damn, you are lucky.Me being a part of a family that doesnt really appreciate games doesnt really help.According to them I have to read books and get some fresh air every day.Well I do get some fresh air when I am racing my MX-5 on GT with the cool breeze blowing in my face
Fri 10/08/01 at 19:45
Hey no fair! I've only got a small family. I'm gonna have to be selective about which games i get. Hmmmm - which ones?
Sat 11/08/01 at 02:08
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Dan, you've made a mistake. You've put a FIFA game in that list.
Sat 11/08/01 at 02:15
Regular
the fifa game will probably get more sales, but ISS is always king of the soccer sim. i just dont understand why the fifa games sell so much.
Sat 11/08/01 at 02:18
I know it seems strange, but the new FIFA is meant to be a whole new ballgame. It's a serious contender for Pro Evolution's crown!

If you look at my FIFA review, you'll see i ain't exactly a fifa fan.....
Sat 11/08/01 at 02:26
Its because on Fifa you get to read the real names of the players, instead of things like David Peckham and Ryan Griggs!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.