GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"People I feel sorry for"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 10/08/01 at 13:05
Regular
I really feel for these people. They've obviously got talent but have never had their lucky break. Of course I'm talking about people who sing the theme tunes to TV programmes. Even working on a cruise ship with Jane McDonald is better than that. I'm still off work ill and I get to watch all the crappy daytime things that people put no effort into because they know no-one watches them. Imagine being in a studio when they were recording the Thundercats theme tune. Sure it's a seminal moment in cartoon history, but can you imagine it on your CV? There's an animation about ponies on at the moment and the bloke was singing "Ponies, lovely ponies, can't I run my hands through your hair" it wsa something like that anyway. What's the best (where best=worst) TV theme tune you've ever heard?
Mon 13/08/01 at 16:45
"possibly impossible"
Grix Thraves wrote:
> "Birth-day pe-ople"

Yep, dat's the one....
Mon 13/08/01 at 10:37
Regular
"not dead"
The theme to Ironside rules.

Weeeee-ooooooh
Weeeee-ooooooh
Weeeee-ooooooh
BANG! BANG!
Bah bah ba dat dat da da Bah da da!
Mon 13/08/01 at 00:36
The Royale Famaily. When I fist herd the tune i thought it was too good for Oasis
Sun 12/08/01 at 18:49
Regular
anything made past 1995ish ...i'm one for the 80s
Sun 12/08/01 at 18:18
Regular
"Birth-day pe-ople"
Fri 10/08/01 at 18:19
"possibly impossible"
Anyone who has watched tv int he westcountry over the last 5 or 6 year may have caught 'Birthday People' My cousin sang the theme tune to that (although it's not something she'd probably be proud of now) Alas, they've now shortened the singing on it to a couple of words.
Fri 10/08/01 at 15:28
The theme music to Quincy was pretty good!

As was Perry Mason music.

The best has got to be "I dream of Jeanie"
Fri 10/08/01 at 15:25
Regular
"Bored, Bored, Bored"
Can't remember that I'm afraid...
Fri 10/08/01 at 15:20
Yeh, it's a nice song. Who recorded it?
Fri 10/08/01 at 14:15
Regular
"Bored, Bored, Bored"
Don't ask me how I remember, I just do.

There's a voice, that keeps on calling me,
Down the road, that's where I'll always be.
Every stop I make, I make a new friend.
can't stay for long, just turn around and I'm gone again.

Maybe tomorrow, I'll wanna settle down,
Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

And if you want to join me, for a while,
Just grab your hat, we'll travel light, that's hobo style.

Maybe tomorrow, I'll wanna settle down,
Until tomorrow I'll just keep moving on,
Until tomorrow, the whole world is my home.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.