GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"XGRA"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'XGRA'.
Sat 21/02/04 at 11:30
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
I've been wondering why I couldn't see this in the shops on GameCube, but it has been out for ages on X-Box and PS2. I thought it was suppose to come out last year???

Did they delay it due to F-Zero?

Anyways, I was gonna just buy it on X-Box, as it's only about £7 2nd hand, or a tenner off play, but I noticed the GC version is due out 27/02/2004 with an RRP of £19.99

Now is it worth me waiting to get the Cube version...

:)
Sat 21/02/04 at 21:42
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
It's the controller that makes the difference to be. I really like the Cube pad compared to the others.

Sat 21/02/04 at 19:19
"Uzi Lover"
Just get the 'Box version, same game isn't it.
Sat 21/02/04 at 19:08
Regular
I have the Xbox version and it is a good game - easy to destroy most of the other racers on all difficulties mind...
Sat 21/02/04 at 11:34
Regular
I really liked what I played of the PS2 version, it's a little short, but still good.

Yup, worth it.
Sat 21/02/04 at 11:30
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
I've been wondering why I couldn't see this in the shops on GameCube, but it has been out for ages on X-Box and PS2. I thought it was suppose to come out last year???

Did they delay it due to F-Zero?

Anyways, I was gonna just buy it on X-Box, as it's only about £7 2nd hand, or a tenner off play, but I noticed the GC version is due out 27/02/2004 with an RRP of £19.99

Now is it worth me waiting to get the Cube version...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.