GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"New Super Mario Bros"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'New Super Mario Bros Wii'.
Mon 08/02/10 at 19:09
Regular
Super Mario Bros Help Forum!
I'm currently stuck on Super Mario Bros Wii(feel free to post your own probs) where in Level 5 Wrld 1, I found a beanstalk thingy
and some of it popped out an invalid box(the ones which are dark brown when you knocked all the items out a box) but is there any way or cheat to break the brown boxes open?! It's probably impossible! Does anyone have any tips to free that beanstalk because I think there might be a star coin up there.
Yours Truly,
funkeybub
Sun 05/08/12 at 12:09
Regular
"REECE"
U KNOW THE _l_ press up to climb u get a chance box
l
Tue 07/06/11 at 14:30
Regular
JUST DON'T GET IT!!!!!!!!!! and go to the next lvl.
Sat 14/08/10 at 15:38
Regular
I am currently stuck on Level 6, how do you get past the fire hole after getting past the witch and armed turtles?
Tue 09/02/10 at 12:57
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
The only way to clear/get past those blocks is to find the limited time block that turns these into coins. A yellow (!) if I remember correctly, this will be in the same error these brown blocks are if you are supposed to get up there.
Mon 08/02/10 at 19:09
Regular
Super Mario Bros Help Forum!
I'm currently stuck on Super Mario Bros Wii(feel free to post your own probs) where in Level 5 Wrld 1, I found a beanstalk thingy
and some of it popped out an invalid box(the ones which are dark brown when you knocked all the items out a box) but is there any way or cheat to break the brown boxes open?! It's probably impossible! Does anyone have any tips to free that beanstalk because I think there might be a star coin up there.
Yours Truly,
funkeybub

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.