GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Late Night Talk (ALL READ)"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 09/08/01 at 00:54
Regular
I know that this has absolutely nothing to do with PSone or PS2 but noone posts at this time at night so I thought we could all chat about anything that comes up.

Ok the first topic is how many people here have a website and what have they got on them??

Some response please
Page:
Fri 21/12/01 at 06:10
I just rented one the other night and was reading the back of it. I just thought that it was funny that they do that.
Wed 19/12/01 at 19:13
Regular
"You Bum!!"
Yes but I havnt rented a game from Blockbusters for ages now....
Wed 19/12/01 at 04:55
Have you all ever read the good hints that Blockbuster gives you on the back of the case.
Wed 19/12/01 at 00:16
Regular
"Maximum Homerdrive"
i might rent head hunter first, i will get on PS2 rather than Dc as it's about 4 disks i think on DC so that should fit on 1 dvd easily

shame no one rents DC anymore not naming any names (blockbuster)
Wed 19/12/01 at 00:13
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Ahhhhh! Not this again, oh well.

Headhunter, hmm, might get it, ill have to see the reviews though.
Wed 19/12/01 at 00:10
Regular
"You Bum!!"
Sorry people I just HAD to POP this. So many good memories associated with the summer.... Ah, they were times....So wanna chat about anything??

Who is getting Headhunter here by the way??I heard people say that the game isnt very good and it has been getting mixed reviews....
Sun 30/09/01 at 16:51
Regular
"You Bum!!"
Oh, not this again
Sun 30/09/01 at 16:18
Regular
pop
Sun 23/09/01 at 19:02
Regular
"You Bum!!"
Wow, cheers for saving this topic.
Sun 23/09/01 at 18:20
Regular
Had to POP this, one more new topic and it would have gone into the black hole of time...well on the old topics page anyway.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.