GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"THIS MONTH:"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 03/03/04 at 09:42
Regular
"8==="
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

05 - Deus Ex 2

19 - Splinter Cell 2

26 - Unreal 2

Wed 03/03/04 at 09:42
Regular
"8==="

05 - Deus Ex 2

19 - Splinter Cell 2

26 - Unreal 2

Wed 03/03/04 at 09:46
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Heh rather happy then :)
Wed 03/03/04 at 10:05
Regular
"8==="
Yup, it's my birthday on the 25th too. :D
Wed 03/03/04 at 10:13
Regular
"8==="
Ah sweet, so RPG-FPS action to start off with, multiple routes, blast everyone or try to get through the whole game without shedding any blood (and those can be the same thing ;D)

Then stealthy online excellence, should be absolutely stunning to play! I wonder how random firing'll pay off for the First Person dudes?

Then a very nice Tribes-like strategy FPS, so much to do! Guard the generator? Drive the vehicles? What type to be?

Should be an excellent month! :D
Wed 03/03/04 at 10:36
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
hope none get delayed :)
Wed 03/03/04 at 16:23
Regular
": ("
I should be getting an XBOX this month after abandoning my PS2 so whats Unreal 2 like, is it online?
Wed 03/03/04 at 16:46
Regular
"8==="
It is online, IGN liked it and Gamespot didn't appreciate it as much.

Personally I think I'll like it but you might want to research it a bit before you get it.
Wed 03/03/04 at 17:19
Regular
"Remember me?"
You forgot to mention Carve; a game that I can see being the sleeper hit of this quarter, if not the year. XBox Gamer gave it 4/5, which I was surprised at, seeing as the game retails at £20. But then, when I thought saw footage of it, I knew it would be amazing.

I pre-ordered mine a while ago. Carve shall rock.
Wed 03/03/04 at 17:20
Regular
"Remember me?"
*first saw
Wed 03/03/04 at 17:32
Regular
"8==="
XBM gave it 4/10

"looks incredible"

"Sluggish racing"

"standard looking canals"

"Therefore while it looks like a (very) wet dream of a title, it actually races like one of those novelty bus races from Midtown madness"

"playing Carve is how we would imagine playing Dry Paint Simulator would be on Xbox"

Looks like it might be worth renting before forking out the full amount.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.