GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GAD Winner Confusion?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 28/01/07 at 12:11
Regular
""none""
As you can see Der Nazi is the winner for today, congratulations. When I clicked "View Winning Entry" it linked me to this page, which only has my cheats, none of Der Nazi's.

Was it a mistake, just curious.
Sun 28/01/07 at 12:11
Regular
""none""
As you can see Der Nazi is the winner for today, congratulations. When I clicked "View Winning Entry" it linked me to this page, which only has my cheats, none of Der Nazi's.

Was it a mistake, just curious.
Sun 28/01/07 at 12:51
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
I did submit a fair amount of cheats last week, I'd assume it's there for the sake of creating a link... hell, I forget what my most recent submission was, and it was spread out over a variety of games.
Sun 28/01/07 at 19:27
Regular
"Blood on my suit"
Your praying they mixed up his name and yours, aren't you?
Sun 28/01/07 at 22:28
Regular
"eat toast!"
If i remember correctly, there seemed to be a lot of entries for cheats by Der nazi. It would be pretty painful if he wasn't awarded a GAD for it. That said, the winning submission was one from Ninja reborn.

Money is that its more likely that Der nazi got it. But we'll see.
Sun 28/01/07 at 22:35
Regular
"8==="
I'm a reborn nazi ninja so obvously I'm the winnAr.
Mon 29/01/07 at 08:41
Regular
"Mad as a badger!"
Wahey, I love that GAD system :D That was meant for Ninja, sorry Der Nazi, maybe next time :)
Mon 29/01/07 at 10:10
Regular
"Blood on my suit"
Oh now, c'mon, thats just lousy, you should give both of them one for that.
Mon 29/01/07 at 10:30
Regular
"eat toast!"
Don't forget you should award one for me! Oh, i dunno, anything by me will be fine. *Big cheesy grin*
Mon 29/01/07 at 10:37
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
Vexxxed wrote:
> Wahey, I love that GAD system :D That was meant for Ninja, sorry
> Der Nazi, maybe next time :)

rofl, thats harsh :')
Mon 29/01/07 at 15:58
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Harsh? It's more bad luck than anything else, but I really wouldn't want to be claiming someone else's rightful prize! I'll have to try again, I guess!

That would have been my 13th win... ironic, eh?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.