GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"games wars-best game ever?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 09/03/04 at 17:01
Regular
"Halo 2...when?!?!?!"
what do you think the best game is ever?
Think about lengh of the game, graphics, role-play and the story of the game.

what do you think
Sat 19/06/04 at 21:29
Regular
"Led Zeppelin"
Unreal tournament by far everything is good. Multiplayer is probaly the best...............
Fri 16/04/04 at 20:52
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
It's tough choosing my best game ever, but the Shenmue and GTA games are the ones that stand out.
Tue 13/04/04 at 21:03
Regular
"313>>>ukchatforums"
Go to gamefaqs.com thier having this contest there with loads of games in it.
Tue 13/04/04 at 18:19
Regular
"Up your Arsenal!!"
Jak 2:Renegade definitly!
Fri 09/04/04 at 04:39
Regular
Deathchase 3D was pretty fun.
Thu 08/04/04 at 10:52
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
Azul wrote:
> Yeah.

lol... hey, you cheeky b'stard :)

Give it a try... its a bit dated (nearly twenty years old after all)... but it still rocks!

[URL]http://www.the-underdogs.org/game.php?gameid=2710[/URL]
Tue 06/04/04 at 19:28
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Yeah.
Sat 13/03/04 at 19:15
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
I would say Ultima IV... back in 1984, having a fully realised world, with hundreds of characters to talk to, who went to work, had jobs, ate breakfast and dinner, and providing one of the most in-depth gaming experiences to date - and is still the most open ended game I've ever seen (with the possible exception of Ultima V) ... It was just a shame they wnet downhill from Ultima VIII onward :(
Thu 11/03/04 at 19:26
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
I'm more of a Mortal Kombat fan myself. Not only was it good in the arcades, but it's fantastic on the PC, with plenty of progrmaamble commands, plus plenty of gory finishing moves and great game play, obviously.
Thu 11/03/04 at 10:58
Regular
heh, my mates older brother actually flew over to america to play in the international Budokan championship.

I wouldn't have thought it was that good that it needed a championship, but hey.

At the time it was viewed as the most advanced fighting game ever made, of course, that was before the glory days of the street fighter 2 series.

I don't play fighting games anymore, I must be getting less patient in my old age, but they just wind me up.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.