GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"help on ffx spectral keeper"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Final Fantasy X'.
Tue 09/03/04 at 20:19
Regular
"And some more !"
i am at the bit where you have just finished soing the trials in zanarkand and are about to beat the spectral keeper but he keeps killing me
anyway you can actually beat him because i dont know if you can level up or not because i have got to the bit of fighting him
any tips on beating him i cant do it but someone must hav so please help
Tue 09/03/04 at 20:19
Regular
"And some more !"
i am at the bit where you have just finished soing the trials in zanarkand and are about to beat the spectral keeper but he keeps killing me
anyway you can actually beat him because i dont know if you can level up or not because i have got to the bit of fighting him
any tips on beating him i cant do it but someone must hav so please help
Tue 09/03/04 at 21:10
Regular
"Balls"
good god people are getting stuck easily today.

the boss is surrounded by 6 fields, three of which are occupied by your active fighters. You can use trigger commands to move your characters to any fields that are not taken, haste is good for this battle. He will use a lot of moves that cast berserk the character it attacks so equip one character (your strongest one) with equipment to stop that happening. If not then use remedies or esuna.

Now move 2 of your characters behind him as he attacks the three fields in front of him, so your strongest should keep on provoking him so that he takes all the attacks, casting protect on this character will help keep his health up.

Occasionally he will lay glyph mines on two of the six fields, if one if placed on one of your characters fields then move them as they cause instant death. Aeons meet with an instant death soon after being summoned so use overdrives and wait for them to be killed as dismissing them will only leave your party in risk of facing instant death in its place.

If you find him tough I say train as you are about to fight someone a lot harder, so save go back up and train like no tomorrow
Thu 11/03/04 at 18:52
Regular
"??????"
I'd say you should get into a delta formation, with a a platform between each for your characters. Bombard the Keeper as much as possible and heal whenever necessary.

After the battle, Save and go into the next room. After the long cut-scene, go back and Save again. Now, go all the way forward to fight Yunalesca, who has a total of 132000 HP (I think).

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.