GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What would YOU do without your PS2???"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 05/08/01 at 00:46
Regular
Might be a silly question, but I'm genuinely interested.

Everyone is mad about GT3 at the minute, but if GT3 and the PS2 didn't exist, what would you do?

I suppose there's always Championship manager if you like football...but then not everyone likes football.
Sun 05/08/01 at 00:46
Might be a silly question, but I'm genuinely interested.

Everyone is mad about GT3 at the minute, but if GT3 and the PS2 didn't exist, what would you do?

I suppose there's always Championship manager if you like football...but then not everyone likes football.
Sun 05/08/01 at 00:52
"High polygon count"
I'd still be playing GT2 on PS1.
Sun 05/08/01 at 01:10
Regular
I've been perfectly happy without my PS2. All i used to do before my PS2 was play Championship manager. since i purchased a PS2 and GT3 playing CM hasnt even crossed my mind.
Sun 05/08/01 at 01:41
Or†ega wrote:
> I've been perfectly happy without my PS2. All i used to do before my
> PS2 was play Championship manager. since i purchased a PS2 and GT3
> playing CM hasnt even crossed my mind.

Ortega, I have the upmost respect for you - but never shut the door fully on CM, besides, in October / November CM 01/02 is coming out......!!!!!
Out of interest, who do you support? (Football team that is)
Sun 05/08/01 at 01:48
Regular
dont worry, i will never shut the door on the championship manager series. i've been playing it since the amiga days! i cant wait for the next installment. Besides GT3 will probably get boring by then!
Sun 05/08/01 at 01:49
Regular
i support man utd by the way, and a huge argentina fan.
Sun 05/08/01 at 01:53
(Man Utd - boo....) =D

Hey Ortega, have you changed your name back from Veron4 because of that shocking mistake he made against Celtic? My oh my...what a waste of money!!

Hehehe..
Sun 05/08/01 at 01:58
Regular
i didnt see the Celtic game cos i dont have flippin sky ports extra. i hate it when they show football games on there. i missed the whole of the copa america becasue of that. doesnt matter anyway i suppose, argentina wernt even playing in it.

what did veron do anyway?
Sun 05/08/01 at 02:00
He lost possession in his own half and gifted Celtic with a goal... But to be fair, he probably is the most talented player in the Premiership so we won't see too many of those. It was a good game though!!
Sun 05/08/01 at 02:02
Regular
it was only a testimonal game anyway. if it were for real, then celtic wouldnt have even scored! Veron...player of the year 2002.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.