GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ant's Birthday story!!!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 04/08/01 at 21:42
Regular
i have decided that I want to do another Birthday story, but this time for our good mate Ant. After reposting Ice Blasters story I realised what a success it really was. I will post the begginning of the story tomorow and its up to us all to keep it going. Just don't ask me what the story line is as I have no idea. It should be great though.

(;o|
Sat 04/08/01 at 21:42
Regular
"MJ:Newbie Hunter!"
i have decided that I want to do another Birthday story, but this time for our good mate Ant. After reposting Ice Blasters story I realised what a success it really was. I will post the begginning of the story tomorow and its up to us all to keep it going. Just don't ask me what the story line is as I have no idea. It should be great though.

(;o|
Sat 04/08/01 at 21:46
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
What about the other WWF Forum story are we still keeping that going as well?

Should be good MJ....oh i mean quicksilver
Sat 04/08/01 at 21:51
Regular
Yeah keep both of them going. I just added a post to the old one....mind you so did Ant. Whos shall we go with, mind you it doens't matter as in both of them we escape. Call me MJ if you like, it doesn't matter.

(;o|
Sun 05/08/01 at 00:05
Regular
"Back in black"
Happy Birthday Ant
Sun 05/08/01 at 09:57
Regular
"One More Chance"
Yer hope ya get great things and WWF videos!
Sun 05/08/01 at 10:54
Regular
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANT!!!! Your are 14 now, just like me. I get the feeling that no one wants me to posta story, so I am nt going to unless I get some people asking for one.

(;o|
Sun 05/08/01 at 10:59
Regular
"One More Chance"
Well i think there should be one.
Sun 05/08/01 at 11:20
Regular
Too bad no one else agrees isn't it Jet?

(;o|
Sun 05/08/01 at 11:21
Regular
"One More Chance"
Yer it to bad.
Sun 05/08/01 at 12:17
Regular
I want you to do a story MJ...go for it!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.