GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Atomic Kitten need shooting"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 03/08/01 at 20:59
Regular
sorry i just have to get this of my chest, i hate atomic kitten their songs are awful and "whole again" has been classed as their best ever until eternal flame oh man it's absolute GARBAGE. "i wanna" "say me name" it makes me sick.

The bangles have always been a favourite in this house and atomic kitten have spoilt a real classic, they're the worst excuse for a pop group i've ever encounted with even worse than nsync!! their music is awful and the members are annoying!

aaa thanks for listening oh did i mention that i hate them.

sorry if someone here likes them (if anyone) but this is opinion although it is a micacle that their at num 1.

haha
res
Mon 27/08/01 at 17:04
Regular
"How Handy."
Ö~ Res€vilfan ~Ö wrote:
>Atomic Kitten Need Shooting

*Whooo! gets his gun*
Fri 24/08/01 at 18:14
Andrew Hunt wrote:
> It's not a free country when they play the music in shops, cafes,
> pubs, etc. Some music is just not ment to have been made.

Then vote with your feet. Just go to places where they play what you like - or, at least, what doesn't offend you. These places play certain music to attract a certain clientele. If you don't like what you hear there, then the obvious message is that you don't fit there. Fine. Find somewhere you do. You'll be happier in the long run than if you frequent the same places and just complain about the music like a sad old git.
Fri 24/08/01 at 17:59
Regular
It's not a free country when they play the music in shops, cafes, pubs, etc. Some music is just not ment to have been made.
Fri 24/08/01 at 17:33
Dr Gonzo speaks sense. Don't listen to them. Listen to something you like. It's a free country.
Fri 24/08/01 at 12:22
Regular
"~SRS~humpo"
they need something begining with SH and ending in ING and it aint shooting
Thu 23/08/01 at 21:30
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
Chr!stos wrote:
> I totally agree - who should get the gun - me or you?
In fact we
> could shoot two each to make it fair!

It would be a waste of bullets.
Wed 22/08/01 at 17:25
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Ashley wrote:
> There would be no point in trying shooting them. Even if you damaged
> them someone would make them whole again

Nice.
Wed 22/08/01 at 16:46
Regular
There would be no point in trying shooting them. Even if you damaged them someone would make them whole again
Tue 21/08/01 at 21:46
Regular
"Looking for freedom"
SK wrote:
> ATOMIC KITTEN SUCK!

Couldn't agree with you more.

SK also wrote:
> DEATH TO POP MUSIC!

Couldn't agree with you less. I like pop music when it's done well and that doesn't include exceptionally feelble covers or people that become popular just because they wan't to be and not because of any talent involved (like Atomic Kitten).

I may get my chance to accomplish what the topic suggests on Saturday. There's a summer roadshow/festival type thing organised by a regional radio station here that a mate of mine is a DJ on. Even if, for some reason, they won't let him bring people back stage (they let him last year though) the show is taking place in the park which is across the road from my house. With a ladder on the roof of my house and a half decent sniper rifle I could put them (and us) out of our misery.
Tue 21/08/01 at 20:21
Regular
"This one goes to 11"
SK wrote:
>DEATH TO POP MUSIC!

And opera, country and weston, classical music and the hamster dance!!!

ps $500 makes Atomic Kitten dissapear.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.