GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WTF???111 (PGR2 related)"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Project Gotham Racing 2'.
Mon 15/03/04 at 21:24
Regular
How queer. I can join games of PGR2 normally. Most of the time. However, If I choose to join a friend, or accept an invite, the damn thing keeps saying 'This Game Session is no longer available etc etc etc.'

Me = really annoyed because I know the damn session is available!

Tribute, DWB and Creepy all invited me to their game (the same one) and I kept getting the above message. Even if I choose to join, quickjoin or accept/join from the Xbox Dashboard.

Anyone know why this is happening?

Oh, ang Trib, DWB, Creepy - I accepted every invite you sent me but couldn't get in.

I'm now off to bed. I have work early tomorrow.
Tue 16/03/04 at 08:47
Regular
"8==="
Right time for some Roadkill/GTA
Tue 16/03/04 at 08:43
Regular
"8==="
Yeah, I've been looking for a good 'trick competition' game MX Superfly was so good on the GC I bought it for the 'box so I could make full use of the map maker and get the downloadable content.

MTX looks even better though.
Tue 16/03/04 at 08:36
Regular
Heh, used to be me all over! MTX sounds good, might keep an eye out for that one...
Tue 16/03/04 at 08:34
Regular
"8==="
No I'm currently unemployed, again. The last week I was ill so I slept in a lot and started getting up late so I ended up staying up overnight instead.
Tue 16/03/04 at 08:31
Regular
"8==="
Carve's out this friday I think, it's an online Jetski racer launching at a budget price, MTX is a motocross game out next friday with 16 tracks to race online and 100+ tricks for the online stunt mode.
Tue 16/03/04 at 08:28
Regular
What are Carve and MTX? I don't think I've heard of them...
Tue 16/03/04 at 08:28
Regular
I'm at work at the mo :(

I'll probably be able to get home for 2 today - you'll probably be asleep then though!

Do you work nights or something? Or are you just one of these nocturnal students who 'just can'?
Tue 16/03/04 at 08:22
Regular
"8==="
So you up for some CS/RS3/PGR?
Tue 16/03/04 at 08:21
Regular
"8==="
The next co-op modes I'm looking at are Tenchu and Carve's online co-op modes.

Although straight after these two comes out there's SC2 and MTX which look to be better than Tenchu and Carve.
Tue 16/03/04 at 08:19
Regular
Roll on Halo 2 co-op.

*drools*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.