GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Smackdown JBI"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 02/08/01 at 20:52
Regular
Why doesnt anyone mention WWF Smackdown JBI on this forum.To be honest it is going to be the biggest game of the year for me.With so many cool features this game si going to rock!!!!!What are your views?If you people want, I can post all the features of the game here!
Thu 02/08/01 at 20:52
Regular
"You Bum!!"
Why doesnt anyone mention WWF Smackdown JBI on this forum.To be honest it is going to be the biggest game of the year for me.With so many cool features this game si going to rock!!!!!What are your views?If you people want, I can post all the features of the game here!
Thu 02/08/01 at 21:14
Regular
HAs smackdown 3 really got 70 different modes of play?
also do u know if its gonna be stupidly fast like the playstation versions?
Thu 02/08/01 at 21:21
Regular
"You Bum!!"
No its going to be less arcadey. It does have loads of modes but most of them are the same matches.So for example there is a 1 on 1 hardcore match, 2 on 1, 3 on 1 etc.Same goes for tag matches and other matches.
Thu 02/08/01 at 21:37
Regular
is it true that u can fight in the crowd.
Thu 02/08/01 at 21:44
Regular
"You Bum!!"
Yeah its true.It doesnt look too impressive at the mo but its definetely going to improve.The crowd looks quite poor at the mo.Keep asking questions here people!
Thu 02/08/01 at 22:11
Regular
sorry ive got another question, im just all questions me, how many wrestlers are there in the game and will they include any wcw or ecw fighters.
Thu 02/08/01 at 22:39
Regular
"You Bum!!"
Well as of now there are going to be about 40 wrestlers in the game.There WILL NOT be any WCW or ECW wrestlers in the game except for the ones that have only recently joined The Alliance.So expect the Dudleys, Rhyno Stone Cold all to be in.Tajiri is likely to be in so is Rob Van Dam(if he sighns aWWF contract before the game is released)
Thu 02/08/01 at 22:43
Regular
theres only 40 wrestlers, that dosent include secret characters does it,
Thu 02/08/01 at 22:53
Regular
"You Bum!!"
I am not too sure.It takes longer to make the wrestlers on the PS2 so thats why there is less wrestlers.Anyway who wanted to be Viscera or Funaki in SD2?All the silly wrestlers are out.
Thu 02/08/01 at 22:57
Regular
Is Perry Saturn in it i cant stand that guy

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.