GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"shigsy's died....."

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 02/08/01 at 18:35
Regular
thats right shigsy's died........................... his hair ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha evil rules this world again and you can't do nothing
Mon 06/08/01 at 01:49
Regular
er both actually 4 and internet!
Sun 05/08/01 at 10:50
Regular
"who da man???"
zelda being 4-5 discs is just a rumour, and 99% of rumours are untrue. supposedly, Phantasy star online V2 will have multiplayer on gamecube instead of online like dreamcast, and one of the 4 player split screen screens has better graphics than the single player dreamcast screen.
Sun 05/08/01 at 08:54
Regular
"DS..."
Ive played tekken tag tournament and i can honestly say that it is absolute crap, the graphics are not that good for a supposedly 128-bit machine, and the gameplay, well i played it for about 30 seconds and got bored, i won in 2 hits for gods sake, it's lame, i'd rather play final fight on the GBA, when the gamecube comes out i reckon it will more than match the ps2 and the games will be so much better in my opinion, i'm not trying to diss ps2 fans but the gamecube will rock, and will easilly blow away the competition, you may have games like ff10 but just you wait untill zelda for the gamecube comes out, it's gonna rock! i even hear that it will be a 4-5 disc game, spread over alternate versions of hyrule and other worlds and i reckon it could easilly be the best zelda yet and the best game in the world!
slik !_!
Sat 04/08/01 at 21:39
Regular
"EXCUSE ME"
i know i did a horrid joke about Shigsy but HEY stop im a really big nintendo fan and i cant wait 2 get my hands on a purple (yuck if only it was in black 4 launch) Game cube and most of the games are great any way what did ps2 have only tekken tag which is far from a classic so dont put down nintendo
Fri 03/08/01 at 22:53
Regular
Turbonutter wrote:
> DeltaJava wrote:
> Then what is?

The GameCube's launch
> lineup.

*sniggers*

dont even get me started on the PS2s lineup after nearly a whole year

Cackles

:0)
Fri 03/08/01 at 20:59
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
TILTAWHIRL wrote:
> calm down now i was only jokin!
> :0)

Are they not traditionally funny? ;)
Fri 03/08/01 at 19:20
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
DeltaJava wrote:
> Then what is?

The GameCube's launch lineup.

*sniggers*

;-)
Fri 03/08/01 at 19:12
Then what is?
Fri 03/08/01 at 08:41
Regular
"DS..."
Well that's not exactly what i'd call a joke!
slik !_!
Fri 03/08/01 at 08:36
Regular
"EXCUSE ME"
i was only joking ha ha sorry about that

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.