GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Best summer buy ?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 01/08/01 at 18:15
Regular
Which player has been the best purchase this summer and why ?.

Perhaps I am biased here but my vote goes to Arsenal's signing of Sol Campbell. OK - so he will be costing £70,000 per week - but even after four years his pay would equate to about £14million which is probably less than they would have needed pay had he been under contract when they bought him.
Sun 05/08/01 at 09:57
Regular
Peit was a bargain
Sol campbell and Saviola undeniably quality but they were both free weren't they (or was saviola bought) so it is a bit unfair to compare them.
If zidane went for (£48mil then Veron was probably the best as he is so much better in fact he is the second best player in the world behind Totti in my humble opinion)
Sun 05/08/01 at 02:18
Regular
Mewtwo wrote:
> Best Summer Buy..............4 Pack HP Baked Beans 89p at local
> supermarket.

Was it from spar?

It was, wasn't it. The Heinz were better at the same price, but i don't think spar is really a supermarket, more just a shop. Still, there are a couple open 24/7 near me so i'll forgive.
Hi everyone.
Sun 05/08/01 at 01:16
Regular
its gotta be Veron. I know its not the cheapest buy, but in the past utd couldnt attract the best players in the world. Veron, is probably the biggest name ever to come to the premiership. of course with this big name he could become the biggest flop, but i doubt it. He should fit in nicely.
Sat 04/08/01 at 19:24
"I love yo... lamp."
Van Bronckhorst. He is a fantastic player, wonderful vision, beautiful passer, excellent at free kicks. He is also a good shot from 20 yards. A big danger.
Sat 04/08/01 at 09:36
Best Summer Buy..............4 Pack HP Baked Beans 89p at local supermarket.
Fri 03/08/01 at 19:25
Regular
Evil.

You won't be laughing at the end of the season when he's bagged 30 goals and is skipping around Old Trafford with his Premiership Champions medal!
Fri 03/08/01 at 16:06
"High polygon count"
EyeCandy wrote:
> "Crude Man Pistolboy", I mean Ruud Van Nistelrooy. Yes
> definately. The next Van Basten. He'll be worth 40 million this time
> next season.

Unless his knee pops again.

I laughed for hours when that happened.
Fri 03/08/01 at 11:33
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
19 million I think.
Thu 02/08/01 at 21:14
Regular
AliBoy wrote:
> Either Veron or Javier Saviola to barcelona. On their best days
> these guys are up there with the top players in the world.

Look
> out for saviola, I've seen him play for river plate since he was
> around 16 and now he has players like rivaldo and kluivert playong
> alongside him he can only get better. One player you have to keep
> your eye on.

Do you know how much Barca paid for Saviola?
Thu 02/08/01 at 18:48
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Either Veron or Javier Saviola to barcelona. On their best days these guys are up there with the top players in the world.

Look out for saviola, I've seen him play for river plate since he was around 16 and now he has players like rivaldo and kluivert playong alongside him he can only get better. One player you have to keep your eye on.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.