GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Celtic & Rangers"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 01/08/01 at 18:03
Regular
The idea of the Glasgow giants joining the Premiership looks like being vetoed. Premiership clubs will vote against it as it means two extra clubs being relegated to make way. However, it is now being proposed that they be allowed to compete in the Worthington cup. This would beathe new life into what has become a stale competition.
Sun 05/08/01 at 10:01
Regular
It would be a good thing. First of all the Competition would be slightly better attracting even more top players to the country. Scotlands higher teams like Hibs would dominate and get into europe. I think we should be awarded an extra european cup place because we would be taking on two more top teams. Worthington cup is a good idea that effects nobody really and once that happens the whole thing will happen with in two seasons.
Sat 04/08/01 at 16:22
"I love yo... lamp."
I am a Rangers fan. I do not know whether it is a good idea or not. Sure if Rangers won the cup then it would hold more credit than winning the League Cup. But it would have a detrimental effect on Scottish football. And it would not be the same if you won the treble but another team had the League Cup. What will happen I do not know but in some ways it will be good in others it is not so attractive looking.
Thu 02/08/01 at 02:03
Regular
Seeing and 'hearing'the Celtic fans at Old Trafford for the Giggs testimonial, it has got to happen. It was the best atmosphere I've heard at the Theatre of Dreams for donkeys years. Bring em on. Maybe United will treat the Worthington Cup with respect if the Old Firm are in it!
Thu 02/08/01 at 00:53
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Hmmm I am not too sure what to think of this issue and how it would affest my team Aberdeen :)
Wed 01/08/01 at 18:03
The idea of the Glasgow giants joining the Premiership looks like being vetoed. Premiership clubs will vote against it as it means two extra clubs being relegated to make way. However, it is now being proposed that they be allowed to compete in the Worthington cup. This would beathe new life into what has become a stale competition.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.