GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Yes you can touch me..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Shenmue'.
Wed 24/03/04 at 13:56
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
I just completed the Shenmue 70 man battle without getting hit once well apart from the countering if you think that counts as a hit and damn even my mum was impressed she walked into my room after hearing "Ill break you face!" asked what I was doing I relied with a shut up a minute and she sat down and watched then said after being amazed by this "You need a life you sad mofo" and that was the incerdible tail of how it happpened.
Wed 24/03/04 at 13:56
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
I just completed the Shenmue 70 man battle without getting hit once well apart from the countering if you think that counts as a hit and damn even my mum was impressed she walked into my room after hearing "Ill break you face!" asked what I was doing I relied with a shut up a minute and she sat down and watched then said after being amazed by this "You need a life you sad mofo" and that was the incerdible tail of how it happpened.
Fri 26/03/04 at 18:53
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
To me, that sounds incredibly impressive, seeing as the game is quite a saga, and I assume relatively hard. I've never played the game, but it still sounds like a pretty damn cool achievement. Kudos on that. =)
Fri 26/03/04 at 20:02
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
My B and Y button will never be the same again.
Mon 29/03/04 at 07:16
Regular
Your Mum called you a mofo?

What does that say about you, eh?

:D
Mon 29/03/04 at 07:17
Regular
Oh, and well done on the battle. I couldn't have done it without getting a slap or two.
Mon 29/03/04 at 15:48
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
Thabks she called me something else in the swear filter so mofo will have to do wait...

Nope just checked its filtered.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.