GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Metronome"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 24/01/07 at 08:36
Regular
"8==="
Ooooh... sounds interesting.

[URL]http://www.play.com/Games/Xbox360/RCS/3-/659431/Metronome/Product.html[/URL]
Wed 24/01/07 at 12:38
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
FantasyMeister wrote:
> What they should have done was implement it in a sprite-based
> turn-based RPG, then at least they'd have guaranteed at least
> one sale to Kawada.

Damn skippy
Wed 24/01/07 at 09:44
Regular
It does sound slightly interesting, but lets all remember how much the gimmicky Blinx sucked balls.
Wed 24/01/07 at 09:42
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
First impressions: Nails being dragged down a chalk board.

I don't think it'll catch on. It's like, Second Sight was a great idea, but then it was put into a game of one person vs everybody else. Same as this one seems to be.

Once you've played one 'one person vs everybody else' you've played most of them.

Sonic the Hedgehog - Rings
Max Payne - Bullet time
Second Sight - Sight jacking
Far Cry - Feral instincts
Dead Rising - Photography
Metronome - Sound recording

Resident Evil did it best with the herbs thing.

What they should have done was implement it in a sprite-based turn-based RPG, then at least they'd have guaranteed at least one sale to Kwada.

My pessimism might be mis-placed and it'll probably be top of the charts within 2 weeks of release.
Wed 24/01/07 at 08:36
Regular
"8==="
Ooooh... sounds interesting.

[URL]http://www.play.com/Games/Xbox360/RCS/3-/659431/Metronome/Product.html[/URL]

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.