GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"It's snowing!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 24/01/07 at 01:07
Regular
Well it finally reached the midlands area. Not big snow flakes, but it is settling on the cars and roads a bit. I even managed a tiny snowball which I threw at my brother. Haven't been able to make one in 2 years.

A month late but better than nothing =) hope there'll be more in the morning. If you're lucky Smedlos, you might get snowed in and have the day off from work, heh.

Anyone else got any snow outside? Stick your head out the window.
Wed 24/01/07 at 01:07
Regular
Well it finally reached the midlands area. Not big snow flakes, but it is settling on the cars and roads a bit. I even managed a tiny snowball which I threw at my brother. Haven't been able to make one in 2 years.

A month late but better than nothing =) hope there'll be more in the morning. If you're lucky Smedlos, you might get snowed in and have the day off from work, heh.

Anyone else got any snow outside? Stick your head out the window.
Wed 24/01/07 at 01:10
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Machie wrote:
> Anyone else got any snow outside? Stick your head out the
> window.

You know i could be on a train using a laptop?
Wed 24/01/07 at 01:11
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
we had snow that settled in manchester on sunday.
it melted by monday morning.

then it snowed again today, but didnt settle.

but still, SNOW \o/

:D
Wed 24/01/07 at 01:18
Regular
That would be nice =) on a steam train at night, with snow falling, rather exciting and romantic. But then the train stops suddenly. Apparently there's been a murder in the next compartment. You go off at once to investigate.
Wed 24/01/07 at 01:19
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
i like snow
i like murder mysteries
i dont like sprouts.
Wed 24/01/07 at 01:22
Regular
"Monochromatic"
No snow here, obviousleh
Wed 24/01/07 at 01:25
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
poor deprived child.
Wed 24/01/07 at 04:23
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Not deprived anymore. Snow everywhere
Wed 24/01/07 at 07:12
Regular
"..."
We had some here over night, but it's gone now, apart from a bit left on car roofs. Peterborough is officially the least snowy part of the UK.
Wed 24/01/07 at 08:24
Regular
"8==="
It's not snowing, Richard Bacon exploded.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.