GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Super Mario World editor"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Super Mario World'.
Sat 03/04/04 at 09:05
Regular
"you've got a beard"
hi all,

don't know if anyone's interested, but as mentioned in Edge this month, a level editor for Super Mario World can be obtained from:

fusoya.cg-games.net/

if you like Mario World, i recommend you check this out, it's relatively easy to use and it's a great way of implementing the things you always thought they should've included. Plus if you think it's too easy, just fill the level up with a horde of baddies.. DYNAMITE! :)

you'll need a copy of the ROM which can be found fairly easily and as every snes owner in the universe has a copy of mario world, it's not even illegal to own it, hurrah!! but remember to backup your rom first so you always have a copy of the original.
Sat 17/04/04 at 18:25
Regular
"tokyo police club"
I noticed it in EDGE, and downloaded it.

Seems nice.
Fri 16/04/04 at 18:02
Regular
"www.bloodbanx.com"
looks good, shame i haven't got it on my pc...
Mon 12/04/04 at 23:48
Regular
mario world = excellent
Mon 12/04/04 at 20:23
Regular
*pop*

Still working on this by the way, in an ever so miniscule way.
Mon 05/04/04 at 16:11
Regular
"you've got a beard"
i don't think it's that bad, especially as practically EVERYONE owns the original cart and you wouldn't be making any money.

either way, there's nothing it being emailed ;)
Mon 05/04/04 at 14:44
Regular
Not sure if that's strictly legal, since I am reusing their sprites and everything. But I'll stll post the level(s) when it's finished.
Mon 05/04/04 at 09:55
Regular
"you've got a beard"
excellent, maybe make the modded rom available and post a link when you're done??
Mon 05/04/04 at 04:36
Regular
Great stuff, just making my own levels now :o)
Sat 03/04/04 at 09:05
Regular
"you've got a beard"
hi all,

don't know if anyone's interested, but as mentioned in Edge this month, a level editor for Super Mario World can be obtained from:

fusoya.cg-games.net/

if you like Mario World, i recommend you check this out, it's relatively easy to use and it's a great way of implementing the things you always thought they should've included. Plus if you think it's too easy, just fill the level up with a horde of baddies.. DYNAMITE! :)

you'll need a copy of the ROM which can be found fairly easily and as every snes owner in the universe has a copy of mario world, it's not even illegal to own it, hurrah!! but remember to backup your rom first so you always have a copy of the original.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.