GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ending of FFX (Spoilers)"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Final Fantasy X'.
Sat 03/04/04 at 12:33
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
Just polished off the last boss now, and wondering what (remember, spoilers) Tidus was doing in a frickin' lake?

Conspiracies? Theories?

Oh, and no FFX-2 ending talk, not done that yet! :D
Sat 03/04/04 at 12:33
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
Just polished off the last boss now, and wondering what (remember, spoilers) Tidus was doing in a frickin' lake?

Conspiracies? Theories?

Oh, and no FFX-2 ending talk, not done that yet! :D
Sat 03/04/04 at 17:35
"period drama"
I never understood the whole 'dream of the fayth' thingy.
Or why he's come from 1000 years in the past.

I probably wasn't paying attention.
Sun 04/04/04 at 09:49
Regular
With too much revision on the go, I'm about an inch through FFX-2, so have no further knowledge to back this up, but based on the FFX ending, it seemed to me that Tidus was due to return to the Fayth, and become "one" again :) However, thanks to a very strong emotional bond to Yuna, and the fact that he did save the world, it looked as if the Fayth rewarded him by putting him back within reach of Yuna again. Maybe Yuna will actually search him out in FFX-2... I have no idea. :)
Sun 04/04/04 at 14:02
Regular
"Time Up"
I think that this lake was in the Far plane.
Sun 04/04/04 at 18:29
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
ssxpro, play FFX-2 ;)

Cusack, based on my previous comment, it sounds very plausible :D
Sun 04/04/04 at 21:52
"period drama"
But why they hell did he get thrown 1000 years into the furture anywho?

Finished FFX-2 today.
Sun 04/04/04 at 23:49
Regular
phuzzy wrote:
> ssxpro, play FFX-2 ;)

I definitely intend to, but not until mid-June. I have exams for the first few weeks of June, and have to focus on those between now and then. I can't spare the time to play a Final Fantasy game the way it deserves, even if this is a toned down one. I happily spend a few minutes messing around on TimeSplitters 2, or Burnout 2, as a "quick-dip" piece of fun, but don't have time for anything more.
Mon 05/04/04 at 00:21
Regular
"Time Up"
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> But why they hell did he get thrown 1000 years into the furture
> anywho?
>
> Finished FFX-2 today.
Spoiler

He didn't. That wasn't really Zanarkand to begin with. And tidus isn't even a man, he's a dream. Zanarkand was destroyed 1000 years ago, and now after the 1000 years had passed, the Faith are dreaming with it. In their dreams everything is perfect, and they chose Jecht to be sent out of the dreamworld to defeat Sin, he did, but it returned since the Final Aeon (Jecht) was possesed by Yu Yevon. then it was his son's turn, tidus. Now Tidud and Yauna were supposed to die like Kord Braska and Jecht by transfaring Tidus into a final Aeon and Yauna would summon it and die, and Tidus becomes sin as Yu Yevon would posses him. But they didn't accept that sacrifice because it was worthless as Sin would return again, so they killed Yu Yevon, so sin is defeated forever and wouldn't return, so the aith don't have to dream anymore, so they woke up, so Tidus (Who is a dream) died as they woke up.

End of spoiler
Mon 05/04/04 at 10:12
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
ssxpro wrote:
> I happily spend a few
> minutes messing around on TimeSplitters 2, or Burnout 2, as a
> "quick-dip" piece of fun, but don't have time for anything
> more.

I know what you mean, you need a full day to realyl get stuck into an FF game.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.