GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Golf Games"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 28/07/01 at 17:01
Regular
Over all the years that I've been playing computer games, I've noticed that behind the normal gamers, lurk a far darker breed. Each one closeted away, hunched over their computers in darkened rooms with the curtains fully closed. Squatting, shuffling denizens of their particularly sordid genre. These huddled troglodytes are for the most part hidden from the bright and joyful world of PC gaming.
Yes, I'm talking about the sad degenerates who actually spend their lives playing golf games. It's sickening. No blood! No unrealistically large guns! No chance of ever killing innocent bystanders, which usually means the end of the game but what the hell! No power armour, or legions of sword swinging natives, or mutants, or dinosaurs, or zombies ready to pop your head open like a peanut and suck out your brains. It's depraved.
I believe these people need professional help. Who is with me?
Sun 29/07/01 at 12:46
Regular
The 19th hole is the best part of golf. Drinking games.
Sun 29/07/01 at 12:39
Regular
I was thinking more down the lines of the ladies open championship. Just golf shoes, a glove and a funny hat.
Sun 29/07/01 at 12:36
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
EyeCandy wrote:
> Crazy golf would be good. Naked golf even better.

Ther are a couple of crazy golf games out there I think?

As for naked golf? ... How many hairy man butts do you want to see? :)
Sun 29/07/01 at 12:34
Regular
Crazy golf would be good. Naked golf even better.
Sun 29/07/01 at 12:28
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
Leaderboard used to have its charms...

But I've never been golfings biggest fan?
Sat 28/07/01 at 18:38
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Golf games are alright but I wouldn't spend hours on it.
Sat 28/07/01 at 18:26
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
I am with you!!!

Armchair golfers are the most evil breed of gamer, right up there with armchair fishermen. They don't play games like the rest of us, these gamers are OBSESSED!!

I mean, gaming is all about being able to do things that you wouldn't normally be able to do in real life, like play James Bond, race at Le Mans, get a hole in one at Pebble Beach on the US Tour.

Oh, hang on a minute...
Sat 28/07/01 at 17:33
I think some golf games can be good such as the PGA tour golf games or Everybodys Golf on the Playstation.

although I will admit there are more enjoyable games.
Sat 28/07/01 at 17:01
Over all the years that I've been playing computer games, I've noticed that behind the normal gamers, lurk a far darker breed. Each one closeted away, hunched over their computers in darkened rooms with the curtains fully closed. Squatting, shuffling denizens of their particularly sordid genre. These huddled troglodytes are for the most part hidden from the bright and joyful world of PC gaming.
Yes, I'm talking about the sad degenerates who actually spend their lives playing golf games. It's sickening. No blood! No unrealistically large guns! No chance of ever killing innocent bystanders, which usually means the end of the game but what the hell! No power armour, or legions of sword swinging natives, or mutants, or dinosaurs, or zombies ready to pop your head open like a peanut and suck out your brains. It's depraved.
I believe these people need professional help. Who is with me?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.