GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"BANJO THREEIE"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 28/07/01 at 10:37
Regular
does anyone know whether theres been a sequel for banjo tooie confirmed on the gamecube?
Sat 28/07/01 at 10:37
Regular
does anyone know whether theres been a sequel for banjo tooie confirmed on the gamecube?
Sat 28/07/01 at 10:39
Regular
BOGGY wrote:
> does anyone know whether theres been a sequel for banjo tooie
> confirmed on the gamecube?

Yeh. It'll be the same as Banjo 1ie and 2ie except it'll be in hi-res! Yawn.
Sat 28/07/01 at 10:40
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
I hope not. There both crap.

YThat name doesn't really sound like Banjo Kazooie, like Banmjo Tooie does, so I've got a feeling that Rare will call it Banjo Kazoothree.
Sat 28/07/01 at 10:44
Regular
at the end of banjo tooie the witch says banjo threeie so i kinda guessed that the sequel will be called banjo threeie slap me if im wrong.
Sat 28/07/01 at 10:47
Regular
not at all its a rare game im sure they will update it a lot, i know that tooie werent a lot different to the first game but it was a lot better than the first okay i know u have to collect jiggies in both games but the puzzles were much better and there were tons of mini games.
Sat 28/07/01 at 14:18
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Banjo games are great!
I think so anyway just need to get into them (especially Banjo Toooie)
Anyway Tomb Raider games were popular and they were really different wasn't they!
No Offence to TR fans
Sat 28/07/01 at 15:06
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
RawisAndy wrote:
> Banjo games are great!

NO, your DEFFINATELY wrong!
Sat 28/07/01 at 15:36
Regular
i disagree i think banjo games are really good i can see were your coming from cause both games were very similiar but i liked them both, by the way dont compare them too tomb raider games they really are not that bad.
Sat 28/07/01 at 16:06
Regular
I'm looking forward to Banjo Kazooie: Gruntilda's Revenge which is the alternate to Banjo Tooie.
Sat 28/07/01 at 16:55
Regular
is that on the GBA

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.