GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Just got back into..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Final Fantasy X'.
Tue 06/04/04 at 13:56
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
Final Fantasy 10 and boy is it as good as I remember im at the Bevelle cloister of trials in only 3 days and remember the boss Evrae on the air ship? Well I did him in one and it was extremely easy suprisingly I think I have one of the best stratergy's there is.

On my first play ages ago I never really used Tidus and went with Yuna Auron and Wakka but now I have replaced Yuna with Tidus so that when I cant use magics (Al Bhed thingy with the Negator) I am more reliant on my other characters anyway. Also I have got like loads of Al Bhed primers so that annoying Cipher is no more.

To save this from being a spam topic im just gonna stick a big fat Discuss here ok?

Discuss
Tue 06/04/04 at 13:56
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
Final Fantasy 10 and boy is it as good as I remember im at the Bevelle cloister of trials in only 3 days and remember the boss Evrae on the air ship? Well I did him in one and it was extremely easy suprisingly I think I have one of the best stratergy's there is.

On my first play ages ago I never really used Tidus and went with Yuna Auron and Wakka but now I have replaced Yuna with Tidus so that when I cant use magics (Al Bhed thingy with the Negator) I am more reliant on my other characters anyway. Also I have got like loads of Al Bhed primers so that annoying Cipher is no more.

To save this from being a spam topic im just gonna stick a big fat Discuss here ok?

Discuss
Tue 06/04/04 at 14:48
Regular
How old is this game?
I cant remember when it came out, i haven't actually played it. Is it any good and is it for PS2 or PS1?
Tue 06/04/04 at 14:55
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
*Raises eyebrow*
Tue 06/04/04 at 16:09
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
I always use Tidus Auron Lulu. Then if I need someone to hit from far away I can swap for Wakka, If I need someone to heal my guys I can swap for Yuna, If I need 'Lancet' then I can swap for Kimarhi and if I need someone to steal something, I can swap for Rikku. That strategy rules.
Tue 06/04/04 at 16:32
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
Well that stratgergy sucks plain and simple no wonder you said your struggling with sin and your not even in him yet.
Tue 06/04/04 at 16:35
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
Dakarus Joe wrote:
> Well that stratgergy sucks plain and simple no wonder you said your
> struggling with sin and your not even in him yet.

*cries*
Tue 06/04/04 at 16:50
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
Hehe my job here is done. :)
Tue 06/04/04 at 18:28
Regular
Was disappointed by Final Fantasy X.

Frankly, I found the story ridiculous.
Tue 06/04/04 at 19:10
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
Mav wrote:
> Was disappointed by Final Fantasy X.
>
> Frankly, I found the story ridiculous.

The story was terrible but the game was great.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.